I have started a Blog.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by angelajason06, Dec 11, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have Started a blog http://advertechno.wordpress.com/ Will soon convert into a Paid Domain. Please send me your Suggestions to improve the traffic on this. Also please Subscribe with your email. :)

Thanks

2. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Title is most important part of the blog so create always eye catching title and create always unique content for your blog.

3. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aside from a catchy Title, the content should be spread to article sites, press release or in social bookmarking. Some really good link building strategy should help a lot.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Angela, The Blog looks simple and plain to me. You need a better Logo, also keep some more contents. I see you need to redesign or manage your site as it's little messed up. The blog looks incomplete.

5. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read your blog. It is simple but informative. You can promote your blog through social media and also follow the suggestion of devilbatista. It will help you to manage your site properly.

6. JoanMatilda

JoanMatilda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had gone through your blog its nice but not attractive, just make your blog to get visible by others through some social medias

7. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for generate traffic on your blog do some link making seo off page activity and post quality content with best title. and do bookmarking of your blog.

8. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I see, most of the posts and no pages, you have to create pages also which refers to main keywords like technology, advertising, etc and give internel links where ever they come in content.

9. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You still have to optimize the contents and the design, but it was a good start though..

10. chandanthaver

chandanthaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simply you have to all off-page activity like:- directory, bookmarking, classified, article, press release, forum posting...

11. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submit your blog to RSS web directories, ping urls every time to update your blog with new content. You can share your post in content sharing sites like scoop it to get traffic.

12. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your blog have plain text. Why don't you add some image for make it lively. Image is the second attraction after your good contents.
    Content is something for SE to crawl to. Then, when your blog being index that will lead visitors come to your blog. If you have an attractions contents and image, therefore they will come back again and again to your place.

What do you think?

13. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just update blog title with catchy brand keyword and always post quality content so that your reader can show interest on it...& share you content by bookmarking or with SMO.. to gain traffic.

14. spyindia.sanjiv

spyindia.sanjiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do different activities like article submission,blog submission etc. your website ranking will increase.

15. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll wait until you will improve your site a bit, and maybe subscribe then ;) Keep doing your job and improving quality :)

16. loganmatson321

loganmatson321
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to post useful information on your blog that can attract your visitor. Engage your visitors for long time with posts.