I have one Question pls advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vinayak, Nov 18, 2011.

1. vinayak

vinayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I done directory submission, social bookmarking and got approval also but still my site not improve in google pagerank. what i have to do now pls advice

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Just to clarify, are you talking about the page rank(a number between 1-10) or about your site's position in the SERPs? If you are talking about the page rank, I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it. If you are talking about the site's position in the SERPs, there are a few things you can do. You can give your URL here, or PM me with it if you wish, and I can give you more specific help.

3. vinayak

vinayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i m talking about SERPs

4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to boot up the particular keywords with anchor text, which mean we hyperlink the keywords. Tips: you can get it through BAF signature link.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

SEO is not something you can do for a limited amount of time. It requires a long-term commitment, and a lot of work.
    As has been mentioned several times in threads in this forum, links need to come from blog posting, article submission, and press releases, in addition to the directory submission you have already done. Depending on the competitive nature of your business, and the phrases you are targeting, it could take awhile to see substantial results

6. TisdaleJohn

TisdaleJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is BAF Signature link?

7. localnumberone

localnumberone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You also have to do on page optimization with respect to off page submission task. Use Facebook and twitter for social media campaign for your website. Post classifieds, press release, business listing, article submission and more. Get good quality back links from same theme website or category. You will definitely succeed soon.

Best of luck!

8. Rankx

Rankx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing that people miss is that even when such work is done, it may take time for it to take effect. If you were to ping those links, they would take effect much sooner. But it is a good start. I would advise to do some more but get them pinged as well for much faster results, and these are all things I can do for you.

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, SERP is involving over 200 factor, what you did is just a partial of the SEO that we call them as link building. Directory submission and socail bookmarking basically dont give too much weight due to too many OBL. I suggest go for the on-page SEO first before you go to off-page SEO

10. vinayak

vinayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for suggestion

11. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Signature link is the link at bottom of post. I just meet the requirement, hope so Fergal will active my signature link.

12. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To submit links on directories and social bookmarking sites does not means you will get rank high in SEs.To get rank high you need to implement some work on your website.So please first optimize your website and do perfect ON page optimization.try to place targeted keywords in your website.Do internal linking by using anchor texts.Then go for quality link building and build quality backlinks.Quality backlinks are those which we get from do follow,high PR and relevant websites.
    Thanks

13. Addaneye123

Addaneye123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, SERP is including over 200 element, what you did is just a part of the SEO that we telephone them as linking. Service submissions and socail social bookmark submitting generally never give too much bodyweight due to too many OBL. I recommend go for the on-page SEO first before you go to off-page SEO

14. vinayak

vinayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please can u tell me what exactly do in on-page seo?

15. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You also have to do on web page optimization with respect to off web page submissions task.Use Facebook for social networking advertising campaign for your web page.Post newspaper, report, business listing, writing and submitting articles and more.Get quality backlinks from same theme web page or classification.You will definitely succeed soon.