I have an idea! WHAT'S NEXT?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by ezrose, Jul 12, 2012.

1. ezrose

ezrose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello to all dedicated member.

I came up with an idea in the niche of senior and disabled assistance.

I would love to have someone to brainstorm my idea, and in the same time not give it away to that person. How do I go about that?

I wouldn't like to partner because of the problems it can create.

I appreciate your input.

Thanks a lot.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The first thing you might do ezrose is to start putting your idea down on paper. It doesn't have to be very detailed or anything, just basically a one page document that describes how the business would operate, who the users of your service would be, how you would promote the service, how much it would cost to run the business, how much you would make from sales and the profit the business would make.

What country or state are you based in? Perhaps there is a government funded enterprise support agency in your area. These agencies will often help you in a confidential manner and provide a good sounding board for your ideas. They should be bound to confidentiality as well. Do you by chance know anyone in business that you could run your idea by, even if they are in a different business they should be able to give you some helpful tips and suggestions?