I have a question

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by JamesD31, Mar 17, 2010.

1. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am starting and actually finishing up my Arcade website, it is by far better then the 99% of arcade website's currently - due to the fact I am a web designer and have some innovative ideas. Though, this is not a post to brag.

I am in search of PC and Mobile game distributors. I probably would be more interested in a White Label provider, such as GameStreamer.com - though they have yet to get back to me with information regarding if I have gotten approved or not.

What I want to be able to do is have it so I can automatically allow my users to download the games (free trials) and when they want to buy it does something of this sort: http://checkout.oberon-media.com/co...70&lc=en&BillingCountry=US&origin=pgame_buy_u

As it looks like it is sold by GamesGames.com but really is sold by Oberon Media.. which I have also looked into working with them, yet could not find any way to register sadly.

So do you know of any good providers that would allow me to do this? Thanks.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum JamesD31. As you already know that Oberon Media provide the service you are looking for, it might be an idea to contact them through the Oberon Media Contact page. If they are not interested in working with you or providing the content you need, ask them if they know anyone who could.

Another option you could consider, for earning revenue from your site, is Amazon's affiliate programme.

Please post back with your thoughts.

3. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The affiliate program though doesn't necessarily have the type of "look" I want. I want it to look as if my members aren't ordering products through a different website, which isn't the case with amazon's affiliate program. Also, I will try to contact Oberon Media, though I feel like these big companies wont want to work with me because I am just starting out.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Put your best foot forward when contacting them. Spend some time preparing and improving your email to them. Ensure that it is written in such a way that it presents your future business in a professional manner and in as positive a light as possible.

Good luck with it.