I have a mlm wesite! now what to do?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Klingeberg, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Klingeberg

Klingeberg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey all,
    I have a mlm website[recently made] but i am little confused what to do now because i didn't get the expected traffic?

Any suggestion would be appreciated!!

thanks in advance./

2. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Add a Livechat software to your website. Livechat would help you to communicate with your visitors. If you communicate with your customers, then that would help you attract more people towards your site and towards the business.
    Livechat gives you 24/7 service and communication with your customers. If a visitor comes to the site and looks at your site and feels confused about what they are looking at, then Livechat would have people on the other end of your website who would be answering the queries of your customers or your viewers. Or you can hire low level marketers to communicate with your customers to get more and more clients into your Pyramid.

• Like Like x 1
  3. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Listen, the thing is that if you have made a few clients in your business and now they are unable to being in more customers for you, then you should help them develop their skills and help them get clients, because that would be more helpful to you.
    Since you clients are you customers, then you need to have a good Customer Service for your customers so that you can communicate with them, and understand what the problem is, and why hasn't there been so much traffic on your page.

4. robertflorish

robertflorish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should do SEO for your website like off page or on page and SMM means social media and their are many more methods to increase traffic to your website.