I enjoy playing golf with TaylorMade R11 Irons

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Marian123, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Marian123

uix_expand uix_collapse

Nov 19, 2011
    It is important that golf players should have a good series of golf equipments. Otherwise, they will not have a good golf game. Today, I will recommend a good golf club to all of you. By using it, my game was improved too much. This club is the TaylorMade R11 Irons. With the iron, I enjoy playing golf. TaylorMade's new R11 irons are disciples of both the Burner 2.0 and Tour Preferred irons. The one-piece stainless steel cast heads boast a thin, lightweight face design like the Burner 2.0. r11 IronsThe weight removed from the clubface has been shifted low and back to create a higher launch angle, faster ball speed, increased distance and more forgiveness.

For both better performance and control, the r11 taylormade was allocated with a dual head design. The 3-5 irons feature a high repulsion face with hollow cavity structure for increased distance. While the 6-Wedge feature a more compact undercut pocket cavity with a focus on feel, control and accuracy. The R11 features variable face thickness. Starting with 2.0mm thick face in the long irons to 2.3mm in the mid irons and 2.5mm in the short irons for enhanced feel. r11 taylor madeAll in all, I love the iron too much. These irons are awesome. They give the confidence to put a smooth swing on the ball. For me, they have just the right amount of oregiveness. Good irons!