I do not know What do I say

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by hebaa, Jun 30, 2014.

1. hebaa

hebaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not know What do I say
    After the recent Google updates it became difficult to work on the Internet and profit like previous years
    Now we must pay thousands of dollars to succeed in your online business
    Means, for example, pay the price to $ 9000 advertising campaigns and fame in order to finally get the 10 000 dollars
    Is it not this is true ?

2. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you may be looking at all this from the wrong angle.

Flawed perspective leads to distorted perception, negative attitudes and either despair or hostility.

Here’s an example of exactly what I mean: http://profitclinic.com/dontgo/curves/

[​IMG]

All Google has done is to ensure that it delivers what its users expect of it — and SEO experts do NOT come under the category of Google users. They too often come under the category of Google abusers.

Their role, far too often, is to exploit the system to give their own clients an advantage that's simply not justified by the merits of that client's content.

In other words, they are NOT trying to help Google to deliver the best outcome for Google's users. They are trying to fool Google into delivering the best outcome for the SEO expert's paying clients.

So they really fall under the category of parasites — sneaky infiltrators who feed off their unwitting host until the host eventually dies.

Think about it… isn't that the logical conclusion if Black Hat and Grey Hat SEO "experts" are allowed to freely achieve their objectives?

Talk about dumb and dumber! It's a death wish for your business — and your clients' businesses — that WILL come true if the search engines don't prevent it.

So focus instead on helping the search engines deliver what their users expect.

For a start, study what Google and the other search engines are telling you they want!

John

3. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always welcome Google update. Because of Google Panda and penguin update all those sites are penalized that have got ranking because of Black Hat SEO. Now sites that have work on them according to Google algorithm are at good ranking and we appreciate this.