I am the best.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kris1911, Aug 8, 2009.

1. kris1911

kris1911
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main kit for successful business is being positive towards yourself and always realizing that you can do the best and you are.

What is there in you that you cannot be successful ? The only point is you need to work hard. Hard labor will pay you. Though not soon, it will pay you. Business pays you in long term and you should not think it like your government job that will you immediately after your work. You need to be patient and wait. In your waiting always think that i am the best. This will lead you to success. :)

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

kris1911, I agree with you. Dedication to work is all that matters. You should have the believe and confidence that " I CAN DO IT ". Then you can get success.

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree.

"I'm the best" is the best defination of yourself. It's all about knowing yourself and tell yourself [The Best] ;)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good tip there Kris, do you just simply tell yourself that you are the best on a regular basis? Or do you do it in any specific way or at any specific times?

Has doing this helped to boost your confidence?

5. kris1911

kris1911
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice question Fregal. In my opinion, we should be careful while considering ourselves best. We should consider ourselves best in specific way and time because if you don't care about this people will consider us as proud person. We should always make other realize that they are better than us. If we do so they will be happy and won't make any trouble to us. Else there is high chance of producing enemy with the thought " I am the best". It should be limited only on ourselves.

And yes of course, it will boost our confident. I am always confident so that i can say to you.lol.

6. Happy

Happy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey thanks I learnt something from your advice.It was nice and the remaining portion was also very useful.

7. bajingux

bajingux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeach.. I agree. iwant success in my life. so i can work anytime..

8. darkgray101

darkgray101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Okay, I dont need to be serious about this but, the truth is, there is always someone better than me. But then, I would say I am still the best. But then again, if I am just saying this to uplift or boost my spirit, I have not truly accomplished anything in the end. You know why? because I lied to myself in the first place. That isn't really a good starting point. What I do is I take challenges as they come, light or hard, I just take them and do whatever it is to be done. When I fail, its not the end of the world, Im still here, ready to accept challenges as they come.
    Peace!

9. mine210

mine210
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah that's the right attitude I guess. We must have faith in our selves to be able to become successful in all our endeavors.

10. medo20099

medo20099
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you must do the best to get the best

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You would probably benefit by taking some time with a pen and paper and writing down all the positive things that you have achieved. They don't have to be earth shattering achievements - small things can help make the world a better place. Maybe you've had some successes at school, helped someone else, been nice to someone, cooked a nice meal, etc, etc.

Also, try posting in our Gratitude Log, you will feel better :)

12. zhouyi891

zhouyi891
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah,you are the best one
    you must be very smart,you must be very clever

13. shmily5660

shmily5660
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if I am just saying this to boost my spirit, I have not truly accomplished anything in the end.

14. silvertop

silvertop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes we find it difficult to believe that we are the best because we notice those who are better than we are.I think we need to reveal our strong points and convince ourselves that we might have something that others don't and become more confident.If we treat ourselves right, we will be treated right too.

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There's not much to be gained from negatively comparing ourselves to other people. At the end of the day, the only person we compete with is ourselves and the important thing is that you become the best that you can be, rather than constantly comparing yourself to other people.

16. kutuhiphop

kutuhiphop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yea....

it is good to have some good confidence in ourself...

but also, we cant get too cocky....

there's only small diffrence between confidence and being cocky...so we should be careful...

because when u get cocky, you wont give damn about other people telling you even when u are wrong..

17. str82no1

str82no1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The idea of self confidence is definitely the best answer to self motivation. Good luck guys in your every action. Have a nice day ;).

18. Little_Girl

Little_Girl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your "I am the best" attitude is accompanied by "hard work and determination" then this attitude will take you to a higher position. You must reach your goal some day. You have a good attitude, I think :)

19. prospect565

prospect565
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well i need some details about this system and how it works...so that i cn join...i wud also be needing the detailed process explanation... if the system satisfies me ill join up...thankx..

20. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont really agree to tell ourself that "i'm the best", i will prefer something like "i can do it" or "i can make it". "i'm the best" sometime will make people become over-confident and refuse to listen others advice. Frankly speaking, to be success on business, work hard is not enough, it involved many other factors. Close the business might be a best option when the overhead is too high.