I am starting a new business need advice?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by kimipatel, Oct 24, 2012.

1. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am starting a new business, It's called "Trading"? All transmission items and eng.. Parts... I want to know how to deal with clients n supplier? How become i go further in this? Could any one did or doing Please give some tips?

Thanks.

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you explain a little more: What are "transmission items and eng.. Parts"?

Who are your customers or potential customers? Where are they located? How will they find your business? Is it internet based?

Who are your vendors? Are you drop shipping from the vendors or are you buying inventory, stocking it and shipping it to your customers? Will the vendors be providing credit or will you pay prior to shipping?

3. stocklii

stocklii
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that you have first to know your potential competitors and secondly with Google adwards and analytic try to see your best keywords and thirdly try to find customers by posting in forums blogs social networks social bookmarks etc.....

4. ricky99

ricky99
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are biginner in this field. But i personally opinion is, you must choose that business in which you have any experience. But if you have interest in this field then don't worry. If you are biginner now a days then after few days you "ll become a expert.
    I think your positive attitude and behaviour is very important for your clients/customers.

5. carolyn

carolyn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are starting your own business then it is necessary that you have enough supply of products that you are selling. Reliable suppliers and distributors are primary requirements for your business. Choose a marketing and advertising company for offline and online marketing. It will help to get your targeted customers.

#5 carolyn, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  6. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say that research and planning is vital, especially if you are planning to sell large amounts of products.

7. skyfire

skyfire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to be more specific about the items and what and how much that is working for your current business. I guess it all depends on how much you wish to spend, that decides the initial funding part and then after that it is all market response.

8. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suppose you are about to start a transmission trading company? Great thought and my best wishes are with you. To start this business you have two options:-

1- To contact a manufacturer that can provide you parts at a cheaper rate in order to sell them to the dealers.
    2- To establish a plant in order to manufacture your own transmission parts. This would require more investment and time but would give you more profits in future.

Other points which you must keep in mind being an entrepreneur are as follows:-

1- Have a website for your business in order to help the potential customers reach you easily.
    2- Have a solid marketing team as your business relies heavily on this.
    3- Do not comprise on the quality of the work.
    4- Hire competent persons and focus on quality rather than quantity.
    5- Advertise, advertise and advertise.

Hope this helps! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it is very brave of you to start a new business without having any prior experience or preparing well. Before commencing this business you should find out in advance about how to market strategies.
    In order to get a client you have to search for as many client databases related to your business as possible. This can be gained via email, directories or others.

10. josephinesharla

josephinesharla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting and running the business is not an easy and simple task, for that we need to put more and more efforts. Planning and implementation are the most essential things for getting success and profits, experience also one of the important factor.

11. go2jasonsmith

go2jasonsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my opinion you should make a market survey and then start your own business. You should note market strength for your business, market demand for your products and remember that you must face competition. As a new comer you must focus your competitors because they are experienced in this field. They have more opportunities then you. For compete them you should observe their weaknesses. Use their weaknesses to find your opportunities. Use these opportunities to make your strengths.

12. kristenjames

kristenjames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For any business its very important to do market research initially & then promote your band online so that maximum visitors may get to know about your company & brand.

13. Luz012

Luz012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with this market research is a good solution for this.In Finland country many people who are starting in business do market research and some are doing survey and tiedonkeruu or data collection for them to know everything and what is happening.

14. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Trading business would be the best but needs more alertness and consciousness person with good control over his emotions. This is good start of doing market research for the business, with also need for the experts advice and experienced suggestions.
    All The best ...!

15. Cpwaterstone

Cpwaterstone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well you must be convincing while dealing with clients and there should be a good customer relationship.