I am soon to start my own Snooker/ Pool club & need advice on market research please

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by mattdolman, Jan 25, 2011.

1. mattdolman

mattdolman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please advise on the best strategies to get the best results/feedback. I am willing to do the research myself and also to pay for it.

Thank you

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum mattdolman. Is there any specific info that you require? Are you preparing a business plan for your venture?

One element of your research will be to study the existing competition in the area, look at how busy they are and visit their premises with a view to seeing what you could do better than them.

You might find this previous thread concerning a snooker hall business of interest http://www.businessadviceforum.com/showthread.php/13590-Ireland-Pool-amp-Snooker-Club

3. Emmaq

Emmaq
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Matt, I am Emma from CHina. Congratulation for your Snooker/ Pool club ! To get the best results when you first get your own business started, you can try more promotion on your club. For example, invite your friends to come around or do some advertisement on the street/TV/newspaper. But I'm also wondering that whether you will be interested in seeking new way for your international business, like setting up a offshore company and seek for the international reputation for your own company:)

#3 Emmaq, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011