I am planning on making a magic tricks teaching business need help please, thank you

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Fira, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Fira

Fira
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello.

I am planning on making a website like on EBay where people burn DVDs (Digital Video Discs), DVD (Digital Video Disc), VHSs (Video Head Systems), VHS (Video Head System) 100 % safe and 100% legally burnt stuff that teaches magic tricks are done.

I wish to show a YouTube video of mine that will come one day that will show 14 seconds of total blackness on one other video of mine to come but then afterward will show
    Segredos da Magia - Magico da Mascara DESMASCARA-SE!!! (search Segredos da Magia - Magico da Mascara DESMASCARA-SE!!! on YouTube and watch the video with highlighted blue or black text) something exactly like in the video I talked about.

As long as no part of what is of Magic's biggest secret's finally revealed could such (video showing another video with blackness for 14 seconds but missing out the part of Magic's biggest secret's finally revealed) stuff on DVDs, DVD, VHS, VHSs be legally sold as long as none of the videos contain any copyrighted, trademarked, intellectual property, patent righted stuff including the name of the video?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Fira, I don't see any reason why the videos could not be sold, if as you say they don't include any illegal or copyrighted material. Is there anything in particular that concerns you about this?

If you go ahead with this you should consider setting up an affiliate programme through ClickBank to help increase your sales.