I am looking to start a Chauffeur Business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by saint, Jul 16, 2012.

1. saint

saint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking to start a Chauffeur Business in Lagos Nigeria and i need a Business plan to start i also need a your professional advice.

2. ServerGurus.com

ServerGurus.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important part of any business plan is the financing, and how you plan to make back initial investments and continue profiting, in exact terms.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Saint, you can view links to some great business plan templates in the Business Plan Templates section of our Useful Business Resources / Links thread. Our members will also be happy to help with any specific questions you have.

4. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money is everything. Plan ahead and definitely have at least half a year worth of funding saved to support rough beginnings of your business. Map the competition and their aims. Set out goals you want to accomplish. Create a Facebook and Twitter pages and interract with your (potential) customers. Develop a quality website (This forum can help you with that).

There is plenty of stuff to do, but these are at least some of the basics.

First of all, do your research and determine if such business has the ability to survive on your market.
    Good luck!

5. saint

saint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well in this case i really need is contacts (clients) cause the idea for now is driving their cars. The concept is "we drive you" your car our driver. So finance isn't really a big deal right now, as we go on we are planning to get our own cars but first we need to get the clients and build the trust with them all. But thanks for the info anyway.

Thanks.

Fergal, Thanks i checked the link but if i am going to need a business plan from there it has to be for Nigerian use.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best thing that you can do first and foremost is to study your target market first, the supply and demand and the flow of consumer preferences within the market. This will enable you to know and calculate possible business plans that you could work out when planning out your business.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kg4ibj

kg4ibj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The challenge as I see it is how do you study your target market when the customers prefer to remain anonymous. In the case of executives, there are gatekeepers who prevent you from reaching them. They are also reluctant to divulge information that is necessary for your research. Using the SIC Code will identify the businesses, but not the market and certainly not a sub-market as SAINT mentions. These are the challenges that are slowing my efforts to determine the market size and need for a chauffeur (not a coach or limo driver). Any thoughts and input are much appreciated.

8. sahilpatel

sahilpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A business plan helps to define what you think you need to launch your business, large or small. It summarizes the sense of your business in a single document. It also creates a map for investors, bankers, and other interested parties to use when determining how they can best help you and to help them decide whether or not your business is viable. There are seriously good books available on writing business plans that cover many chapters, and you should avail yourself of at least one of these as a guide.