I am Guru and my goals are..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kguru1979, Jun 16, 2009.

1. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is Guru from South India. I already introduced about myself in the Introduction section.

My short term goals are

1. To become little richer than what I am now.
    2. To improve my online business earnings, which I feel quite low as of now.
    3. To improve my field of expertise, i.e. textile technology.
    4. To specialize more on new innovations and technologies in textiles.
    5. To purchase a Tata Nano

My long term goals are

1. To purchase a big house which is quite comfortable for living with a joint family of about 10 members.(!!)
    2. To become a Vice President of any textile company and to contribute myself for its growth.
    3. To learn deeply why textile business is going into deep troubles some times and to analyze for business solutions.

2. Neung

Neung
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good set of goal that you want to achieve. If you work hard and are dedicated then it shouldn't be to hard. My goal is to buy a nice house soon. Maybe it will come true soon if my husband help me.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us Guru, good luck with them.

Have you figured out a way to combine your strong knowledge of the textile industry with your interest in online business in a way that is profitable to you? Have you considered starting a textile related site / blog?

Please let us know if you feel there is anything else we can do to help you achieve your goals.

4. metalon

metalon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing your goals that is the draem of every one to buy a house but things are hard hope you will get your goalds even if it will be hard keep trying and good luck