I am grateful for winning $60 million dollars!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by ElaineLeon, Oct 10, 2009.

1. ElaineLeon

ElaineLeon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By initially attracting $5,000 in two weeks, to then manifesting her Soul Mate in just 7 days… Elaine Leon shows us how she wins Sixty Million Dollars in 90 Days.

Seems unreal to most, but "We Are The Soul Creators Of Our Reality."

Life is great,
    Elaine Leon
    Internet Marketer & Happy Mother of two shares her stories of success & personal growth.
    ElaineLeon.com

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That is indeed something to be grateful for Elaine. I note you say "how she wins" not "how she won"? Have you got the money yet?

3. ElaineLeon

ElaineLeon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are the creators of our own realities...

Hi, Fergel, thank you for your question. I'm in the process of becoming aligned with what I am wanting, which is $60 million.

"The reason why I’ve chosen something big is because it requires alignment. It will require me to sort out how I really feel about money. It will require me to sort out how I feel about the economy. How I feel about my relationship with money… I am forcing myself into alignment, because alignment is what is necessary so that manifestation can occur, but it’s not the manifestation of winning the lottery that I seek, it’s my alignment that I seek.”*

I teach the thoughts & feelings necessary to become aligned with what we are wanting. We are the creators of our own realities. By intentionally applying the Law of Attraction, we can purposely attract what we are asking for.

:)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good luck with that Elaine, I hope it works out for you.

Did you by any chance every hear of Tony Quinn?