Huge business opportunity for an organic skin care and beauty products line MLM company

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by EmmPro, Jun 6, 2016.

1. EmmPro

EmmPro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an EBT analyst (Emerging Business Trends) and I am attempting to facilitate the "Brand Expansion" of an organic skin care and beauty products line MLM Company into my country based on a unique distinction that I have identified. This could be a great business opportunity for such a company in a country of about 300 Million people where MLM is fast becoming the major employer of labor.

MLM/Direct Selling Companies in the organic skin care and beauty products line are now a monumental successful EBT in my country as my country has been home to MLM/Direct Selling Companies dealing in all kinds of products and services in the past except organic skin care and beauty products line until recently.

An organic skin care and beauty products line MLM Company entered my Country in 2015 and sold products meant for 2 years just within only 3 months and is therefore considering building a manufacturing plant in my country to commence manufacturing its products to serve my country's huge market and other neighboring countries. Now the organic skin care and beauty products line MLM Company I will be facilitating will do better because of certain distinction I have been able to discover about this new trend.

Anyone willing to contribute?