HR resources

Discussion in 'Legal and HR' started by Andrew Clark, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Andrew Clark

Andrew Clark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My friend told me that he wanted to start his own business. He consult an online hr consulting but i think that was not enough. Any one tried consulting to an online human resources too?

2. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by online HR but there are a lot of HR associations and groups on LinkedIn as well as offline in the form of associations. I've spoken to a few chapters of the HR association in my region.

3. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of HR online resources and consultants online these days. They can give you great beginning information on a multiple magnitude of things. However, that isn't "enough" to start a business. Your friend at this point needs to take into consideration the information and requirements given by the consultants and figure out if he's ready to take the next steps and start implementing them.

For us here at BAF to be of better advice to you, why not telling us what the HR Consultant did say to your friend? Then we can give you our views and opinions on the matter and also possibly add anything that we feel is fit. It might also help to note the type of business your friend is planning on doing.

4. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    HR is a responsible person for employees to retain them and it is not possible by online system. You may get some ideas by any HR manger on internet but the involvement of the actual person is necessary to deal with employees for their problems and payroll adjustment etc. So, I would not suggest you to adopt this way for HR workings.

5. harjos

harjos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No. We offer HR software for companies. Human Resource consulting services are there now a days. It provides services like Payroll Administration; Employee Benefits, HR Management & Risk Management. These services help organizations to define a definitive role of a HR consulting company's functions and responsibilities.

6. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What exactly were you expecting from the HR source?

7. iamtara

iamtara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

human resource consultancy is one of major and important thing in starting a small business. You will actually learn a lot from here.

8. hrcanada1

hrcanada1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sharing a reliable online source to consult about your business, just visit the source : http://www.hrsg.ca/

9. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This HR consulting online is also an advantage to you it will not costly in your part.

10. Ayen Mahinay

Ayen Mahinay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The human resources is difficult job. What is your budget for surfing online services. I suggest you E-commerce services.

11. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can probably get good advice online though there is nothing like talking to a person face to face.

12. georgestoney

georgestoney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Dealing with employees can sometimes be really complicated. This website provides some solutions in HR and change management. wwwthemotivatorofchangecom

13. Pmedhavi

Pmedhavi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Management consultants help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve the business performance of their clients.

14. Nancy Olson

Nancy Olson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HR's main purpose is to maintain a friendly environment in an organization and solve employees issues. This could be only done when HR is physically present in an organization. All this is not possible by online system.