Howdy Folks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AdamW, Sep 22, 2010.

1. AdamW

AdamW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sean retweeted a tweet so thought I'd pop along and see what was going on :)

I'm Adam and I run Donkey Internet here in the good old UK (haven't worked out if this is a UK or global forum yet!). Donkey Internet does Domain Name registration and SSL Certificates.

Off for a nosey around now to see what's happening ! Hopefully will chat to you all at some point!

Adam

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Adam, thanks for joining and posting your intro, thanks also to Sean for the RT. Welcome to Business Advice Forum. We are a global business forum, we have English speaking members from all over the world.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you Adam and welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thanks for posting! I'll see you around the boards. :) How did you come up with the name? I like the character. :)

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Adam! Welcome to BAF!
    Thanks for joining in and I hope you are enjoying your stay in our humble home. :)
    If you have any problem regarding your business, feel free to ask and we will do our best to help you.

5. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the forum Adam.

6. AdamW

AdamW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks guys :)

Kay - originally I wanted something that went with domains and that was a little different and/or catchy and donkey came to mind - no idea why but it's grown from there!

The donkey in my avatar is the SSLDonkey (hence the shield with lock :p), domain donkey doesn't carry anything but might change it if I can think of something he could carry that was domain related.. maybe a www or some such!

7. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We're glad to have you here Adam, hope you enjoy your stay for years to come. See you around.