how you could gain commercial advantage within a development company

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by harvster, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harvster

harvster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I am a student currently studying IT at a college. I am currently working on 1 of 6 of my assessments and getting very frustrated with some of the dumb questions in one of the particular worksheets. I have been fine with staying up all night since this Monday every day and all night doing IT related stuff but some of the questions are just off topic. and have been thinking of gauging some friendly forum, and have found one at last. I hope this isn't too much to ask, but I somehow feel as If I have bitten off more than I can chew with this course, however my lecturers (who are mostly very friendly people) cannot stress enough how important this first week of assignments are. I am not looking for some grade A* work ( although I would appreciate it) but just some nice, professional advice and help on the matter. Thank you in advance.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you are studying IT in college, then it is up to you to study the subject and learn how to answer the questions. Although there is nothing wrong with asking for assistance when you need it, it is not up to others to do your work for you. I have therefore removed both the PDF file and your email, so others who may not be as ethical cannot provide the answers for you. Even so, there may be someone here who can help you with something you do not understand, as can your lecturers as well. If you have a specific question, you can start your own thread, but it is not up to us to do your assignments for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.