How you can make a nice landing page?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Md Mazaharul Islam, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Md Mazaharul Islam

Md Mazaharul Islam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your website or blog you want to through affiliate marketing then make a good landing page, it will be certainly attractive to visitors. If you want to make it on free, to choose a good quality free site. Many site are provide for free landing pages. The 100+ free landing page is a good-quality and free landing pages provider . For this site I made a good, attractive and qualitative landing page by affiliating. From here, Landing pages can be made very easily . You can be downloaded landing page very quickly. If you want to see this site.

#1 Md Mazaharul Islam, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. Maestro_2015

Maestro_2015
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the information and promotion of your site. This can be helpful for affilate links and adwords campaigns.

3. Md Mazaharul Islam

Md Mazaharul Islam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. nafretiti

nafretiti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Was this more of a question or more of a tutorial type of thing? When I read the thread title I was thinking it was you asking how you can do it, personally I would rather customize my own landing page and make a good site template in Photoshop and then code it into a website that will be able to use it, I haven't figured out all that coding thing yet but have done work in Photoshop and templates to make it a more nice appeal on the landing page. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, your version of nice for a landing page might not be nice for someone else.

5. Md Mazaharul Islam

Md Mazaharul Islam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I can agree with you. But some of peoples are professional. He can use paid landing page.

6. prachimehra

prachimehra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks you guidence ! These tips i definitely used in my website.

seo agency mumbai

7. Tommy Bjorn

Tommy Bjorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing that information!!!!