How will you define Love, Success and Life in one Sentence?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by scifi, Feb 13, 2013.

1. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love, Success and Life ...three most care about and important for any mortal on this earth....

Whats youre perspective on this?

Mine is

• Like Like x 1
  2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I describe it as "I can't get enough of this" :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. clairebaf

clairebaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

" When you love and you're being loved and felt success in things you do,that's Life." :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like it Clairebaf, a simple, but rich line. I will borrow it if allowed :) and make some minor modifications. If we "achieve" success we would feel it even more as we "made" it happen :); and along with the "love" part, that would be a "good" life, or a life worth living.

These thoughts actually stemmed from the theory of wellbeing of Dr. Martin Seligman's, the "father of Positive Psychology", which is called "PERMA" - Positive emotions, Engagement, Relationship, Meaning, and Achievement - five major elements that makes life a "good life" (as Plato termed it).

Clairebaf's line involves positive emotions (love and to be loved are among the greatest positive emotions, aren't they?:), relationship, meaning (loving and caring about others gives life meaning), achievement (success), and, engagement as well, just not as obviously. Engagement means engaging into life by taking actions. I think "achieve" (as a verb) reflects that. And all together, that would be a life very well worth living.

See how it sounds: "When you love and you're being loved and achieve success in things you do, that's a Life well worth living." (Initial credit goes to: Clairebaf :))

• Like Like x 1
    #4 Biz, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah Biz..When you love and gets love in return, its the beginning of a success having its own place in life...it motivates you to achieve further heights off success not for yourself but for your love.... :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. SmartDiva

SmartDiva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never constant.... This is the reality.