how will our site get indexed on top by article submission?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Anupama Raikar, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Anupama Raikar

Anupama Raikar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I am a SEO analyst, i wanted to know how will our website get indexed higher on SERP by article submission.

Example: I write an article for my keywords from which my website has to get indexed once the user crawls for the keyword. I will also include hyperlinks as suggestion for more information.

In this example, article submission site will get indexed top for posting a good article wrote by me.
    then how our website can get indexed top.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Yeah, that worries me, too. There are still people calling themselves SEO professionals who are using old, outdated techniques. Do you work for yourself, or at an SEO agency, or do you work in the marketing department for a company? Fisicx is right, article submission is dead as an SEO technique, and should be dead for anything else. On the other hand, you can write articles for specific websites related to your company's/client's business, or for related groups on networking sites.

4. Anupama Raikar

Anupama Raikar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah but i am a fresher learning the thing and facts slowly. and one thing i need to know about is . which are best off page techniques which can make our website keywords get indexed higher and which are worth for doing it

5. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best off-page technique to me is posting your links in high authority website using keywords as its anchor text. you can create an account on these sites and in the user profile, you can put in your links there either direct or as an anchor text. i have tried it out for my website and it really works. such sites include HP, CNN, AMAZON, DELL, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Mozilla etc. These sites are very powerful and of high page rank.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Because she is a "fresher", as she calls it, this is exactly the kind of advice she does NOT need! Simply posting links on other websites, no matter how high their authority may be, is not recommended anymore. This is a perfect example of what I mentioned in my previous post - a so-called professional recommending old, outdated techniques.

The best thing you can do, since you are new to SEO, is to get yourself the one of the latest books on the subject and read it cover to cover, until you feel comfortable that you have at least a basic knowledge of what you are supposed to be doing. Some books have been published before, but have ben updated since, so make sure you have the latest version. For example, the latest version of "SEO for Dummies" was published in October of last year. There are other books published in August and as late as November, so you're most likely to get the latest available information if you get the latest edition. To get even more current information, subscribe to Blogs like Search Engine Land and Search Engine Watch. There are also some very knowledgeable people on LinkedIn, so join there as a free member.

7. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For indexing your site in the top at Google. You have to use a relevant and useful keyword for the site so that is easily indexed by the Google. Using short and useful keyword help you to keep your site indexed at the top.

8. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a good experience in this and If you write a very useful article with at lest 1k word or 1.2k word then after few month it will be automatically indexed in #10.

Its hard to write this type of article.