How will i get more attractive of my Facebook account

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by partho, Jan 8, 2013.

1. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How will i get more attractive of my Facebook account. so that i can get more comment and more like on my facebook account

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should define with your targeted audience and attract them with unique and interesting content to get more likes and visitors

3. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should create a business page or fan page as a landing page, which should be redirected to your website. For an example, you can have a FBML page and makes your FB page interesting. As well it is important to update with interesting posts, images, links, videos and many more on your timeline. Contact many people who are interested on your business products/services. Build a large network and many more.

4. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is that a regular facebook account or a business page?

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Constantly sharing useful content, Fans page is like a mini blog, fans are following the update. When a page long time never update the page, or update non useful content, fans will leaving. On top of it, if you have website or blog, you integrate it with FB comment, FB connect, FB like box to further increase number of likes.

Business page, because regular profile does not have likes feature.

• Like Like x 1
  6. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The people have different point of view toward Facebook Page and Facebook profile. And it depend on which you belong to.

7. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes it will still depend on what field you are in. Regardless of any strategies, there are topics that users get bored no matter how interesting it is. But generally, posting contents that can be shared is a good idea.

You have to treat your FB page as if it is your blog. Post in a regular basis to catch your target user's attention.

8. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Constantly sharing great contents on your page will catch the interest of people. and you could also share your facebook page (business) on your facebook account (personal), so that you're friends will help you out on sharing it to the world.