How we earn money through my blogs ?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by spyindiaanu, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please suggest me reason how to earn money online through bloggers please suggest some Idea......

2. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

A great way for bloggers to earn money is to have a members area which can only be accessed by those who have paid for the content. Offer an eBook or some other form of download and allow members access to that area of your blog once they have paid for it. This works great on a lot of blogs and to entice members to purchase, you could offer a free item along with what they purchased.

3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write gripping posts and put some AdSense ads on there, or some other programs like Clicksor or something.

4. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to all
    J Greig, Jerlene,AnushaJain

5. Gisele B.

Gisele B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do two basic things, either include Adsense or get in touch with different marketing companies and advertise their products with a paid posting.

6. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start off with installing Adsense on your profile if you have a substantial amount of traffic.

7. spykaushik

spykaushik
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

you earn money for your blog after more than traffic gain.

8. spyindianishant

spyindianishant
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

By doing quality work on blogs, you can make money. keep quality content on your blog, do quality postings and you will be able to make money through the ads provided by Google when you will clear their parameter.

9. Samalan

Samalan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most popular way bloggers earn money is through advertising. If you have a big audience, this can be very effective however if you are a small blog without a huge fan base, you will tend to struggle. The other problem with advertising is that a lot of people nowadays use ad block so you won't get paid for your full audience. I have seen a lot of people, especially those who own blogs about websites, advertise a hosting company and use their referral link. It can also be effective and doesn't rely on thousands of people visiting your site every month to earn a steady income. It doesn't even need to be used for hosting companies, some people use big companies like Amazon. If you can get one person to sign up, you could possible earn more then you would through advertising if they spend a fair bit of money each month.

10. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also earn money through blogs by adding online ads. Though this method is quite saturated and there's lots of people who overdo this thing, it's still a good source of income depending on the topic that you are discussing.

Some blog about travel, food, fashion, or everything under the sun. You can also offer direct advertising to some online shopping sites using your blog. All you have to do is to update it and provide interesting stuffs.

11. avillanueva

avillanueva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my experience I have 2 main ways to make money with a blog:
    1. With Google Adsense.
    2. Selling directly products from click bank or your own products.
    The second is the most profitable but you should do a lot of work

12. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want earn money from your blog,you should improve the amount of readers and traffic to your blog.Because your blog having more readers and traffic means,then only you could earn money by allowing another person's ad in your blog using Google adsense.

13. CHO80

CHO80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you attract more traffic to your blog, it will help you a lot. You can do that by regularly posting new and quality content and as it has been mentioned above, advertising is another great way to earn some money. Also, you might sometimes get people asking to be a guest blogger on your blog - that's a good way to get free content, just make sure that it is good quality content (they might offer some kind of payment to you as well).

14. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

create a blog on blogger with content, content must be unique attractive when you think your site is good and attractive and will early come on google first page then ad advertisind site site like adsense adversal, then you will be able to earn 500$ per month

15. hounn56

hounn56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

adsense is the best way to Start advertising once you’ve generated a decent amount of traffic to your blog. Google Adsense is a great program to start out with, and it’s free!

16. LittleOne

LittleOne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started with Google Adsense on my website/blog, but because mine is a small niche the ads weren't relevant.

I switched over to affiliate banners targeting related niches instead of google adsense. You don't get paid for every click, but you get % of sales when they purchase from them. I used sites like clickbank and commission junction…. but I'm by no means an expert. Just giving you an alternative idea

17. kyisama

kyisama
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money by advertising or using affiliate products. Some people find it best to make your own products and promote them to get more sales/traffic.

18. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, it seems like just about everybody has a blog. Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom looking to document your kids’ lives, or a business owner looking to market and make a name for your brand, blogging could be the answer to doing what you love and making an income from it.

19. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging is a great way to generate the traffic on a website.Publish informative content on particular topics,if your blog have the huge readers then Google ad words & PPC are the best ways to earn money through a blog.

20. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn money by writing a blog post or hosting a blog. There are some points that you have to be considered while writing a blog post are finding your niche, create your blog monetize It get traffic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.