How To Utilize Your Best Article

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by James12smith, Dec 11, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have made a very very good article for your niche, what would be the best thing to do in order to utilize it well? Publish it on site? Use it as guest post article? etc.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would say it depends on the subject and length of the article. It could published on your own blog or as a guest post on another blog. If the subject is of general interest, you might be able to share it on a networking site. If it is long enough, you might be able to release it as an article for publication in a newspaper or magazine, both online and offline.

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with joeroxx and also it depends on what you want from your article if you just want to reach to big audience you can publish it in newspaper or magazine.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

post it in my website. and share the link on networking sites like facebook.

5. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I had an article like that then I would first post it up on my blog. Then share it to social media sites. I could probably submit it to press release sites if its accepted and fits the niche.

6. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should post your article in a popular article site such as ezine articles and after its approval share the link of that article in social networking sites Digg, delicious, stumble upon etc. to make it popular among people.

7. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you have a great article you can submit it in article site and give link to social networking site. so your article reach many people and get promoted.