How To Use Yahoo! Answers For Successful Marketing

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by adamblack, Jul 15, 2012.

1. adamblack

adamblack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The social networking sites like Yahoo is a part of social media marketing which generally refers to gain attention of individuals or to increase website load. Because of easy accessibility of internet to anyone it is becoming a platform for most of the companies to implement their marketing campaigns.

The follower can ask any question or can put his own thoughts and advice which may be worthy for any company/organization. You will definitely see a huge increase in traffic and amazing changes through Yahoo! Answer as it’s a key to successful marketing.

It is an inexpensive way to increase your targeted website traffic. You need not to spend a lot of time on yahoo! Answers even few visits can work better for you to reach the peak by providing accurate and satisfactory answers. It helps in building a brand image. No matter if your answers are less accurate then just vote for the best provided answer and this will help you to make new friends and thus increase in your community.

I would like to refer you http://www.mastronomy.com/ to know more about yahoo answers marketing

• Like Like x 1
  2. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

You have shared great article on Yahoo! Answers. I get some useful information form your article. But, I could not get more details from that link, which is you are refer to us.

3. shafim

shafim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can I slap the SPAM stamp on this one?? I was definitely hoping to get some insight on using Yahoo answers, for me it was hit and miss with my efforts so I abandoned the avenue completely...

4. RanoMukhi

RanoMukhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yahoo answers is a great way to track the traffic to your site, but they are quite strict and against spammers, so spammers have no life there.. It takes some time in the start, till you be able to add the clickable links in yahoo answers... Well thanks for the tips. i will work more hard to get some traffic from yahoo.

5. pawee

pawee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I should probably do that to increase the traffic of my site. I wonder though if it'll be a successful move for me since Rano says yahoo is quite strict >___<