How to use adsense in my website or blog?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by imsaurabh4u, Sep 30, 2009.

1. imsaurabh4u

imsaurabh4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can any one help me about how to earn money using google adsense??

2. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In a nutshell, this is how Adsense works...

1. Sign up for a Google Adsense account
    2. Get the Codes from Google Adsense Set up page and put them in your website (If you use Blogspot, you need not even mess up with the codes. It's all about just clicking)
    3. Increase your website's traffic. More the clicks your visitors make, more the money you make.

To get into a bit of the details, Read more on Adsense Channels. This is the key area where you should be concentrating on to increase your earnings.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically dahila84 is right. Just for your information, you need to submit your website / blog to adsense for review before you get approved. You can only get the code once you get approved from adsense

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, you cant. This is against adsense TOS and you will get banned if adsense found that you either ask people to click or encourage people to click on the advertisement

5. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

above member have mention basic things and correct also except pemula

if u want earn money adsense.....try have good website or blog ...with more visitor (unique)

only then u can earn money

it like the more the quality visitor u get the more u earn

6. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First thing I like to say is, Adsense is not good if you want to earn from your site, however it just pays you $2 or $3 per day. But if you try other affiliates you can get per sale. That means 50% more then adsense.

Just a tip.

#6 Sahil, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont agree that adsense is not good and it just pays $2 or $3 per month. The earning is no limit, just depend how good are you, some member are even earn more than 6 figure per month

8. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was my typing mistake, I am telling about $2 or $3 a day.

I also know that you can make in 6 figures with adsense but at the same times if you use affiliates or anything else you can make double of it.

And the guys who used to make in six figures in adsense have already left using adsense.

Examples : Darren Rowse - Problogger.net
    John Chow - johnchow.com
    Jeremy Schoemaker - shoemoney.com

9. ashiqakash

ashiqakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well Adsense has hardly worked for me. So I don't use it on my blog anymore.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I use Adsense on my blog so I can earn from it as a bonus on my blog.
    I made up my blog for entertainment purposes and not for earning purposes.

To the Thread Starter.
    you can easily incorporate your Adsense account, if you are approved, easily to your Blogger blog with just a click of a button.

11. PenguinXVI

PenguinXVI
    uix_expand uix_collapse

12. jawad

jawad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think adense is good for the gurus. its not for the newbees because they dont have any experience and knowledge even regarding the website creation then how can they know ho w to place ads on their sites? adsense earning require: websites, quality content, keywords, updates, traffic, SEO. and in my apinion a single individual cant do this alone

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, anyone can do this. It really makes me wonder why you said that it's not for everyone.
    Anyone could create a blog with the use of Google's free blogging site, Blogger. It's a newbie friendly blogging platform. There are lots of themes available online so one can easily customize his/her blog. Plus most widgets/add-ons are just drag and drop ones. It's easy to learn the basics of blogging as long as you are willing to learn.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

By trial and error. One of the great benefits of using Adsense is the excellent reporting system that they provide. These reports allow you to analyse how many clicks your ads are receiving, how much you are earning from each ad, per thousand visitors to your site and much much more.

Try the ads in on your site for a month and then look at the results in your Adsense reports. Make a change in your ads - such as the type of ad you use, the position of the ad, text v's graphic ad, colour of ad etc. Then analyse the results after another month and see if the change brought you better or worse results. Then make another change, analyse the results in another month and keep learning.

Google also provides excellent information for publishers of Adsense ads.

You might find this section on Improving Adsense Ad Performance particularly helpful.