How to transfer files between iPhone 5 and Mac?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by jimydert, Oct 7, 2012.

1. jimydert

jimydert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's probably that so many different formats of information on your iPhone 5 (music, movies, TV shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, eBooks, Photos, voice memos, SMS/MMS and contacts files). It's a headache thing if you don't have an iPhone 5 manager to help you deal with the vast amounts of documents.

Mac iPhone 5 Transfer can solve this problem easily for you. It enables you to transfer files between iPhone 5 and Mac. That is to say, you can conveniently transfer audio, video, ePub, PDF, photos from the Mac local disk to iPhone directly and backup music, video, pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, voice memos, ringtone, camera shot files from your iPhone 5 to Mac. In the process, you are also allowed to sync iPhone 5 files to iTunes. Just check the corresponding option. This Mac iPhone 5 Transfer enables you to convert DVD, video and audio files to iPhone compatible formats, make iPhone ringtone and transfer them to iPhone 5 directly.
    How to transfer files from iPhone 5 to Mac?

The following guide will teach you how to transfer files between iPhone 5 and Mac with this iPhone 5 Manager for Mac.

Step 1: Download Mac iPhone 5 Transfer and install it on Mac
    Firstly, you need to download this Mac iPhone 5 manager and install it.

Step 2: Launch this program and connect iPhone 5 to Mac via USB cable
    Run this software and connect your iPhone 5 to Mac. Select the target category at the left side and you will see the corresponding files listed at the right content panel immediately.

Step3: Transfer iPhone 5 files to Mac
    Check the files you want to export in the content panel and click Export file(s) to Mac button at the bottom of the interface. Choose destination in the dialog box that opens, and then start transferring file(s) to Mac. Click Export file(s) to iTunes button to export files to iTunes directly. As you see, this iPhone 5 Transfer for Mac is a good assistant manager for iPhone 5 and Mac users. Download and have a free trial of transferring files from iPhone 5 to Mac right now.

2. gimier1

gimier1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iPhone Data Transfer can help you move your songs, movie, playlists, Podcast, iTunes U from your iPhone and iPod back to iTunes and transfer more files, like contacts, pictures and messages, to your computer. And it does even more:
    Not just transfer data to PC& iTunes: Also move files from PC & iTunes to your iPhone and iPod.
    Transfer photos between PC and Apple devices: Drag photos to your iDevice or save to your PC to print & share.
    Convert music & video: Automatically convert to iDevice-compatible formats during transfer.
    Completely manage iPhone contacts: Manage contacts: Edit, import, remove duplicates and more.
    Copy data between Apple devices Directly: help you to transfer photos, contacts, music, etc. between different Apple devices.

3. vimier1

vimier1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Want to transfer photos from iPhone to computer with a easy way, iTunes can help you to sync photos, messages, contact and more to PC, there is so many tool in market also can help to transfer iPhone data, it's easy to use than iTunes, I use one before, so you can find one to have a try.

4. wessy

wessy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. anum

anum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Through iTunes . simple :)

6. anum

anum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

and yeah syncios also..

7. polpo

polpo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Easy with iTunes, but if you need to save file to your computer, try transfer tools--Vibosoft, Coolmuster, Mobikin, iStonstoft...

8. anum

anum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the help wessy.

BR,
    Anum Khan

Funops Entertainment Inc.

9. explorequotes

explorequotes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using iTunes you may encounter many problems. iPhone data trasnfer offers you two transfer modes:

10. Adcftty

Adcftty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although iTunes and iCloud can help backup iPhone 5 data,but in fact ,many of people choose backup iPhone data to Mac/Windows.As we all know ,iPhone devices can not support direct transfer data to computer ,must be with the aid of some apps.
    iOS devices to Mac transfer guide

11. JacksonHuston

JacksonHuston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your advices.But i find another software named iPhone care pro,it gives me a great help to transfer files between iPhone 5 and Mac.

12. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Or to make things real simple, just use email attachments.

13. cabrannon529

cabrannon529
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally find Dropbox to be the easiest method. All I have to do is download Dropbox on my iPhone, upload the files to Dropbox, and download the files to my Mac from the Dropbox website. If I need to do it the other way around, I can do that too!

14. Andy Rubin

Andy Rubin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Itunes AS simple As that

15. Xkoiul

Xkoiul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for share.

16. Babbette

Babbette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Jimmy, that's great info. :) I appreciate it and will test it out now.

17. maymayer

maymayer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can install Docs Matter into your mobile phone. You can then save all your files into Docs Matter and sync them to the Cloud. You can search for them in other device. It is fine for you to transfer files between iPhone 5 and Mac. If you are interested in it, you could click en.yunmai.com to know more about it. :D

18. chanleen

chanleen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

19. stefanifp

stefanifp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iPhone and Mac works seamlessly since the start. You can use Airdrop to transfer files wirelessly between an iPhone and Mac