How to to reduce bounce rate?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Avinash Gupta, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Avinash Gupta

Avinash Gupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

Please review my web site I have design it better on my way and highly optimized it and getting visitors on it in a good amount, problem is that the bounce rate of site is above 60%.
    So i am requesting that businessadviceforum members review my site and please give your opinion about web site usability and some tactics to reduce bounce rates.

www.hindustanproperty.com

Thanks,

#1 Avinash Gupta, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
  2. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I gone through your websites, First thing this websites is not eye catching websites. Mostly, you have to look mostly to their design. Maybe your website not providing the best functionality to the customers.

3. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is mainly two things on which you should work is

Images: Your site's images are not HD you should put some eye catching and HD images on your site.

Font's : Your site's font are not too good they are not readable by the human. they are way too small. so make them visible and use more eye catching fonts. it will attract user to read it.

4. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Add infographics, images, and catchy title, these three elements definitely reduce the bounce rate. Apart from that make the best use of typography.

5. Jennina Alvizo

Jennina Alvizo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi!

The first thing I noticed in your website is the low quality of your graphics. - Most of it are pixelated.

It's also important that you provide a catchy headline. Make sure that it is clear and self-explanatory so that your web users will not have a difficult time understanding what you offer.

Another thing I noticed is your company's logo. It's not really eye-catching. Keep in mind that branding is vital in internet marketing. Your tagline's text "Think property, think us" is too small that I almost didn't see it.

The biggest factor that can affect your website's success (high conversion rate and low bounce rate) are your landing pages. And the most important landing page you have in your website is your homepage.

If you do consider optimizing your landing pages again (specifically your homepage), I would suggest that you put all the important elements in one fold so that your potential clients wouldn't need to scroll down. These elements includes:
    - Your headline
    - Your call-to-action
    - Social proof

6. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also to reduce bounce rate, make use your content is one that is very engaging and can keep a reader wanting to know more about the anything discussed in the content. you can put your content in form of a story that is very inviting and inquisitive to the readers' mind. these and many others too.

7. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website is loading reasonably well but I see one thing that you should take a look at. The search button on your home page is not visible when we visit your website at first place. We need to scroll down in order to get to this search box. You should place this search box a little bit up so when a visitor come to your website they can type in their required info straight away without scrolling down as we all do in google, we just go to google and type whatever we want from google.

8. mike anderson

mike anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say others have covered almost all point that i wanted to mention But i will add up to those point as i have optimized your site if you compare it with some other sites which provide same services you will get your answer. Your sites is not eye catching,not very explained,not a lot to showcase,low quality images,less content,must add 3d images or high quality images,eye catching add content also add videos you might see change in your bounce rate.

9. Dynadot

Dynadot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks like you already have some great suggestions for ways you can improve your website. We wanted to bring up something else you should consider. When you say you're seeing a higher bounce rate, do you mean from ads, organic search, or both? In addition to taking another look at your website, you may also want to look at your ads and rankings. Are the keywords you're using in your ads/ranking the right keywords for what your website is about? You want to entice people to click through to your website, but you also then need to give them what they're looking for and entice them to use your product.

10. Avinash Gupta

Avinash Gupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good suggestion i will definitely implement as you said above thanks for pointing this out

• Like Like x 1
  11. Avinash Gupta

Avinash Gupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree as you said i know lot of drawback in my site but i will definitely implement as you said thanks for pointing this out

12. abhikmehra

abhikmehra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually, the traffic which comes from social gives high bounce rate,but you can reduce these bounce rate by writing engaging content related to your product and services you can use the graphical representation for good user experience. I think instead of using direct product pages links in the social media post you can use a blog link and once the visitors come to blog you can land those visitors to specific product page just by using specific anchor text. Maybe this could help you to reduce the bounce rate.

13. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should use a theme that should be simple probably black and white having large fonts. In this way, you show a better view of your website and bounce rate will definitely reduce.

14. arjupraja10

arjupraja10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write interesting article with 100% solution so your will get engage into it and try to interlink more interesting articles.