How To Sustain The Clients?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by borgninestallone, Mar 5, 2013.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been doing freelance projects and the clients initially with me for first 3 months. After they get on top of the search engines they simply asks me to stop SEO. Every client is doing the same things.

Can anyone help in sustaining these clients. What i have to do. I also inform them that if we stop SEO then naturally the competitors will come up and our site will be pushed down. It is also happened for few clients who had stopped SEO with me.

Is it possible for me to maintain a long term relationship with those clients.? How can i achieve it.?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Perhaps you could offer a cheaper rate to long term clients. E.g. if you charge clients $400 per month, that would be $4,800 over 12 months. Maybe you could offer them a rate of $4,000 for one year if they paid up front?

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree with fergal. You should provide discounts on a yearly contract which would allow your clients to subscribe for longer periods. You can also ask them to pay on a quarterly basis if they sign up for the discounted yearly plan. That would make it easier for them to pay and also subscribe the services for additional period as well.