How to stimulate customer loyalty?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by phoenixflyhigh, Jun 17, 2012.

1. phoenixflyhigh

phoenixflyhigh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any suggestions on how to stimulate customers loyalty?:confused:

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep deliver quality product and services, take care their feedback and make necessary adjustment. Social media is one of the best way to collect customer feedback.

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well customer loyalty is a aspect that must you must really put attention.This one is important like having a long term relationship with your clients.

4. sayitproud

sayitproud
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The companies I'm loyal to are the ones that have a down to earth attitude and are very helpful. Dealing with them doesn't feel like dealing with some soulless entity. It feels personal.

5. b2benthusiast

b2benthusiast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Know and understand your customers and prospects. Find discussion forums and other social media where they discuss what their likes and dislikes are, what they care about...what makes them tick. Understand them and what is important to them. Then...feed them on a regular basis. You're in the market, so to speak, every day. You're the expert and have what they are looking for. Give them free advice, tips, pointers, etc. Do it often and don't charge for it. Letting the customer know that you're looking out for them will keep them coming back, even before they've made the first purchase. Once they've crossed that line and have opened their wallet to you, never forget this vote of confidence and trust in you and your products/service. Serve them and let them know that you appreciate their business.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kristine

Kristine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, there is a tool to help you improve customers' loyalty and motivate them to shop on your store more. That must be Customer Reward extension - one product developed by Magestore. You could take a look at this extension on Magestore page: magestore.com/magento-customer-reward-extension.
    This extension allows you to reward customers points when they:
    - Register on your store
    - Subscribe
    - Write comment
    - Add tags, polls
    - Purchase products
    - Refer friend
    You just need some minutes to install and configure the extension. After all, it is very easy to manage points and convert them to real money for customers. They could use this money to buy your products again.
    It sounds very great! Go to our store magestore.com/magento-customer-reward-extension to have full overview.

7. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take care of them and make them happy before and after sales.

8. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm. I think you should always take note of this " First Impression Lasts" .. To further explain, you have to show your customers that your product is reliable and credible at all costs - giving them an impression that you and your business can be trusted - as well as treat them like they have been your old customers. Loyalty starts from a good and effective business owner-customers relationship.

9. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every customer want best quality product as well as best services they want... You have to talk with them very politely and very understandably... You have to give them confident about Ur company about your product , Price all this things... Fine customer keep happy from your side.. And make sure he/she come again.....

10. njayshree

njayshree
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Treat customers as you would like to be treated. Thats the best way to stimulate customers loyalty.

Your business needs to take care of their small preferences and remember them to serve them better next time.

The plastic cards are annoying, they make the customers look less loyal and more in a need of a favor. Need to have more mature loyalty programs which reward the customer truly.

Jayshree

11. VeritasCustom

VeritasCustom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start a simple loyalty program. Each order earns them a certain amount of credits (maybe 1 credit for every dollar spent). Then allow them to spend their credit like money.

12. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The standard progress is ask the customer to fill in the customer satisfaction survey, then improve your quality, price, delivery time, service etc according the survey by customer. And always let your customer know the progress or/and result of the improvement

13. phoenixflyhigh

phoenixflyhigh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi...Thank You for your response. We deal in Bog Oak products? How do
    you feel about gifting something that is more than 5000 years old. It's
    an exotic and rare wood. Dont you think gifting something whose value increases with time will motivate?

14. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If its a gift I don't see any reason why would an individual client won't accept that - the fact that it is free. Probably you can give some other products that you want to test out if clients would be happy about.

15. phoenixflyhigh

phoenixflyhigh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really like your idea of testing products but there is a chance they wont like it... ot it might not be upto their expectation....

16. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely work on allowing them to tell you how they were satisfied with your services. I have gained a lot new customers only based on the fact I have worked on what they didn't like. Prepare yourself for a lot of possible negative feedback, but even from that you have to step back, think outside the box and learn from it.

Also, you can try to offer your product/services in an original way that has hardly been seen before. Be original. I am always coming back to the restaurant where waiters wear pink suits.

• Like Like x 1
  17. phoenixflyhigh

phoenixflyhigh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Steward... This is a really good suggestion. I like it, and like your suggestion for taking feedback and improving on our work. Thank you so much for your time.. this is really very kind of you..

18. phatyo

phatyo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was once told, make relationships first and business second.

• Like Like x 1
  19. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't mention it, Phoenix.

Also, what has helped me in the past was rewarding my clients for using my services in form of various discounts and benefits.

Or, if you are offering some services offer them to your clients to try out for free, allow them to give you some feedback and, after some period of time, reward them for their interest with for instance a month long 50% discount card on all services. Clients then feel involved and like how you treat them for their loyalty. Worked for my business, especially at the very beginning.

20. raksha

raksha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Customers always want genuine things in the website.So,be "Honest and Qualitative".

Thanks