How to stay invigorated formthe day

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Frankers, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Frankers

Frankers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever had a day go absolutely horrible? Have you ever been so broke that it hurts? I mean, so broke, you can’t even go to 7-11 to buy a candy bar. Have you ever been so disparaged about being dumped that you walked in a daze day in and day out? Have you ever had such a bad day in business that you almost gave up that very day? Have you ever slept 10-12 hours in a day and felt depressed because of it?

Of course you have felt these things before. Everyone goes through tough times. What makes you successful is how you deal with those times right?

I am sure you have heard this before!

And I am sure you are tired of hearing the same thing.

But I want to help you see the light. And you know what? You can’t see the picture if you’re in the frame? You need someone to help you become better. You need different perspectives and you need to listen.

Listening is probably the most important thing you can do in your life. Many times I have told myself that I knew enough and it stunted my growth. Many times I have told myself that I shouldn’t listen to someone who isn’t as successful as me. MANY TIMES.

But I learned that I CAN learn from anyone. It doesn’t matter if they are 4 years old or 60 years old, keep your ears open. No one is incapable of giving you incite on how to improve your life.

The point this article to show you how to wake up invigorated no matter how bad your previous day is. Ever wonder how people are always happy? How they are always successful?* My goal is to truly help you become better.

TRULY

The first thing you have to do is pick strong reasons. I write a list of reasons every day RIGHT when I wake up. Reasons are what get you through the times when you want to give up. Reasons are what force you to accomplish the extra ordinary. It is no surprise that you are going to face situations in life that you don’t know you can overcome.

But you have to pick yourself up and find strong reasons. Let me tell you some of my reasons and what I want to achieve.

I want to be a millionaire by the time I am 30. At first, I thought my main reason was to have complete freedom and to buy anything I wanted. I didn’t know the purpose yet but I kept working at a low level. *I do want financial freedom and I do want to support my family when I have one.

But a change in me occurred that allowed me to power through everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. *I not only want to be a millionaire to have all the things I mentioned above, but I want to become a millionaire so I can help those in need.

I track my success every week. And one day I wrote something that I completely felt in my heart and it almost brought me to tears. I wrote “great job Frank, one day kids are not going to go hungry because of the progress you made today”. **I then started thinking about all the times I lacked enthusiasm and how selfish I was. I thought that my success is no longer about me; it is about other people who need me.

I need to work hard.

I need to give up some of my social life

I need to ask GOD for help

I will lose many friends because of my desire to help people

I need to be successful

I need to eat healthy

I need to become better

I need to be a leader

The reason is people who can’t help themselves will need me to help them. That is why I wake up invigorated.

This brings me to my next point, work for something greater then yourself. Oh so you don’t feel like studying for the MCAT? How many people will not benefit from you becoming a doctor if you don’t study hard enough? *You may not want to become a doctor, but think about how many people won’t be helped if you don’t succeed. A great way to contribute to something bigger than you is to volunteer. I guarantee you will get closer to your goal if you do this.

Start projecting your future onto the current actions being taking today. That is the one of the best pieces of advice I have ever taken. Imagine your goals and ask yourself, “Are my current actions bringing me further away from or closer to them?” Ask it constantly.

You should ask it when you want to watch TV instead of listen to motivational speakers

You should ask it when you party till 2 am when you promised yourself you would wake up at 6am

You should ask it when you aren’t being your best.

Another piece of advice I want to impart upon you is to always listen to motivational talks and read motivational writings. I was recently watching Les Brown and he started talking about McDonalds and Burger king. I was like, what? But finally I realized his point. You know where a McDonalds and Burger king in your city are right? So why do they place ads everywhere and have commercials on TV? Advertisers want to affect your behavior. They want you to think of these places when you are hungry.

This works in the same way with the things that you put into your mind.* Let me ask you this. If you listen to motivational speeches every day for the next 6 months, do you think you won’t be a different person?* I encourage you to listen to those tapes and find out my friend.

Les Brown said one thing that I think resonates with all of us. It is that you have greatness within you.* You just don’t know it yet but you do. You are the type of person who will wake up in the morning bright and early. You will pass those exams. You will become the best version of yourself.

Lastly, you should learn to forgive yourself for failing. All successful people know that the way to be successful is to fail upwards. If you forgive yourself, it is easy to start a new day. You won’t carry the weight of the past on your shoulders anymore. You can start the day with complete invigoration. Do yourself a favor and let go of the things that are holding you back

Check out more, http://thebusinessvisionary.com