How to start off and create a product?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Esparko, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Esparko

Esparko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I have some ideas for products in my head that might be interesting to some niche. I plan on doing some market research myself.
    But say that statistics from the survey show that there is a desire for a product. How do I get about making it and then selling it in stores?

I need to get manufacturing and marketing, but does anyone have any tips on how to start of? How can I get in contact with factories?

My idea incorporates a moldable substance, how can I get information on different moldable substances to use in my product? Things like that.

2. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to make a strategy to run your business successfully. All steps of planning and implementation will be added in it to achieve company goals. For best business ideas you may visit "dailytrader.com" or "businesssupplies.com". It will be really good for you to get solution of your query.

3. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first thing you will want to do is make a prototype. Find a company in your area that makes products in small batch runs and work with them in designing your prototype. Once you have a working module make sure you test it yourself and with other people. If it tests well then start thinking about getting funding, marketing packaging etc. If you can not get past the prototype phase most likely the product will not make it. How much do you think each unit will cost to make? What industry is it in?

4. golocomktg01

golocomktg01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting up a business, first you need to create a business plan. Also find a niche that there are quality and substantial customers.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This one is under on the business plan,Make some strategies,observations, on finding manufacturers or factories.

6. D Alishouse

D Alishouse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Specifically addressing the question of finding factories: If you're brand new to having a product manufactured you can research manufacturing companies online and then, as simple as it might sound, just pick up the phone and call them. Most manufacturers will be happy to explain their process to you. If it turns out that what you're looking for is not their specialty or you aren't in a position to meet their minimum order, they may have good suggestions to help get you started. If you're nervous about calling and talking to them when you are a total newbie, try not to worry about it. By asking questions and listening carefully you will pick up on the process and the lingo quickly.

7. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you make an investment for materials and manufacturing. If you do not have the money to invest, I suggest getting a loan for a share for your company or just a loan that you will pay back. If the stores see potential in our product, they may take it and sell it.

8. dineshlk

dineshlk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks interesting