How to Start Investing in a Real Estate?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by GortonRomeo, Apr 14, 2015.

1. GortonRomeo

GortonRomeo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone....!!!!
    When you are planning of investing in a real estate, there are few traits that will be set and taken into consideration. Everyone wants to have its own home whether it is a bigger or a smaller one. Taking a right decision while buying a new home makes the whole process easier. This can be possible, if you hire the professional Realtors that have a vast experience in this field.

Share your views and ideas for better investment plans.

• Like Like x 3
  2. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No other market is as prosperous as a Real Estate market. So investing your hard earned money in buying your home is a smart decision indeed. I totally agree with @GortonRomeo to hire a professional realtor.

3. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with @GortonRomeo. Hiring professional realtors is always a good option for real estate investment. They can guide you in the whole process of buying-selling property and other real estate transaction. Apart from this, join some real estate clubs in your area.

4. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Real estate is one field where you can mint money without any investment. I started being a mediator and earned my commission. Over a years span, did have my own capital generated enough to buy 3 - 4 properties. You ideally do not need a professional as every documentation needed is available through different sources. 1 deal and you know in & out of the business strategy.

Professionals do charge you a bomb, and if you have the budget to spend, it is ideal to go ahead with them!

• Like Like x 1
  5. muqtada123

muqtada123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I m currently working in a real estate firm, here the technique is different and i kinda like it, what do they do is to alarm those investors especially the buyers for long term usage of the property, if they want to rent it, our agents negotiate and analyze the market and area and bring to buyer's knowledge the overall statistics of the property like if it worth to buy the property instead of renting for years and paying uselessly if you have a budget to buy.

6. robohs

robohs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work with professional Real Estate Agent they will guide you how to deal in Real Estate Business and how to buy and sell property. And Join Online Real Estate Community and facebook group and do conversation with them.

7. Problem Solver

Problem Solver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a real estate investor so I am speaking from experience when I say that it pays to learn. By that I mean find someone in your local marketplace who is actively investing, your local Real Estate Investors Association is a good place to start. Offer to work in exchange for the opportunity to learn. If you can find a way to make their life easier be it doing grunt work like pulling record from the courthouse of driving for dollars, the exchange for insider knowledge will be well worth it.

8. Marshall Jordan

Marshall Jordan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to investing in real estate .firstly work with professional licensed Real Estate Agents they will most likely help clients to get a better deal in Real Estate Business and how to buy and sell property.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Karthik D

Karthik D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyone who enjoys selling real estate may also enjoy owning a brokerage. With multiple agents splitting their commissions with you, owning your own brokerage makes it easier to ride out fluctuations in the market, an appealing benefit of brokerage ownership.

10. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many things to consider when buying a property/house/apartment. Find a professional real estate investor who will guide you guide you like where to invest(location of property), property rates(current property rates in relevant area), cost of repairing after you buy property etc. these are the major part of investing in a real estate business moreover you can find on Google real estate blogs by professionals. :)Good Luck:)

11. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before buying a new home or property first I will suggest you should check the property worth using online tools like zillow, housevaluestore.com, rediffin . These tools will give best possible rates before paying higher rates to the home owners.

12. vipulshah1

vipulshah1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I will suggest get a professional or a realtor to help you with this. Investment in Real Estate can be tricky, Experts have better idea about developments at various locations. They have fair idea about demand and supply at all locations & which area is likely to give higher ROI, compared to others.

13. Jack Potter

Jack Potter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I absolutely agree with those who advice to use services of professional realtor. I personally have a great experience cooperating with sonnybrown.com, Texas. Helped me to invest some money I inherited. Good deal, although there was some fee for them ;)

#13 Jack Potter, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  14. Adria Winburn

Adria Winburn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do not have any idea at all, it is best to prepare yourself first and leading before going out of the market and do your thing.If you are determined enough to go out of real estate market and invest, then it is right for you to appropriate time, effort and patience in learning. If its learning you want, you can earn it by lots of ways, one of which is engage yourself to university that offer real estate investing.