How to start a business.

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by mankarki, Jun 24, 2012.

1. mankarki

mankarki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tell me how to a online business

Tell me how to finance to online business

Best accounting system for a small business

What is market research

How to do marketing of products

What is effective advertising.

What is business plan.

What is marketing plan.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

mankarki I've merged some of your posts together. If you want to get helpful answers you should try to make your questions more specific. Have you are particular type of business in mind?

3. Jamal6

Jamal6
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What just you wanted to know?

4. francnoir

francnoir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mankarki,

Although I can not offer all of your questions, from experience I can say that Sage and Quickbooks offer a wide range of functions that would more then accommodate most start-ups.

Best of luck to you,

Franc

5. Choice Checks

Choice Checks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend Peachtree over Quickbooks. Why? It really does give you the numbers of your business. It has FIFO and LIFO. Quickbooks does your inventory on average vs the actual numbers. Peactree doesn't limit your transactions (invoices, statements and etc...) where as QB database will limit your transaction, and the db size does vary depending on which one you go with. Peachtree is harder to learn, but its very accurate.

6. Adan8100

Adan8100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Planning is the key to any successful business, and it’s the same for you and your business.I find out one site from the google.Which can you get ideas how to start a business on large scale as well as on small scale.I sure will must be next time post that site name here(In signature form).Sure this will be helpful for you.

7. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The question above is general, you may get most of the answer at wikipedia. Hope it help.

8. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Mankari!

This Post about business planning will help you to define what exactly you need.

• Like Like x 2
  9. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For any business you have to plan every things... Which business do you want to start 1st.. What is the current requirement for your business.. What is your investment for your business. For this you have to get ideas or do serve from your areas.. to know what kind of product people want and what is your cost to make it? There are many business consultant who help you more... Just you need to visit ...So this way you can develop your business too...

10. ilovedesign

ilovedesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh my, you have a lot of questions. I can't answer them all in a single reply. But I suggest that you read blogs instead.

11. Hardwell

Hardwell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find somebody who's done what it's that you just wish to try to to and learn from them. the majority love talking regarding themselves and their achievements. see them and raise them specific queries. raise for what you wish. you'll be able to even notice a mentor on-line. By merely using Google, I found a mentor on-line that lives in another country. She lives in England. I've never met her personally, however I trust her fully. She's moral and honest, and she's helped me out tremendously. you'll be able to build some very nice connections on-line. With the web, it makes things most easier and faster.

#11 Hardwell, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  12. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me,before starting your business you have to do market research which helps you to understand current market before start your organization.market research provides the latest retail store sales data, enabling you to recognize the areas driving growth. It recognizes the top companies, the top manufacturers and offers ideal research of key factors impacting the market,new product improvements, product packaging enhancements, economic impacts, submission or costs issues etc.It's an important tool which helps you a lot for business..

13. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It could have been that he is looking for a good overview on how to start a business, the factors and consideration that needs to be given attention to when starting your own online business. :)

14. hellohot

hellohot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe it is best to find this kind of general info on a good book first, too general questions for a Forum, check out on Amazon I am sure there are many "how to start a business" titles. Then I hope you already have some business or working experience, I believe some sort of experience is needed before starting own business, online or traditional.

15. pollack

pollack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i agree this post . i like this