How to SEO Offpage after Penguin Update

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 18, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear all I am much confused how to create back links after Google Penguin update. What , I think after this update link with anchor tag will tend to penalties from search engines specially Google. Articles submission is also tend to penalties since websites like ezinearticles, articlebase,amazine are already penalized by search engines (Panda Update).

Submission to directories is also tend to penalties. I need help from forum members on this. Please help me.

2. Brainpulse

Brainpulse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here some techniques to do work after penguin update :-
    (1). Create good quality content
    (2). Entertain no keyword stuffing
    (3). Build genuine and quality links
    (4). Optimize pages for multiple keyword phrases
    (5). Ensure proper navigation
    (6). Well maintain niche-oriented resource page
    (7). Careful external linking

3. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create links for your website only from related website for example if your website is having property tax related information, then create backlinks only from property tax related website. If you will follow this rule with original content on your website, then there is no need of anything else.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is one I've seen several times which is actually NOT a good technique. Getting links only from related websites will look artificial, which is a red flag for the search engines. As long as the subject of the article you are linking from is related, the link should be fine. For instance, if a work-at home Mom writes in her blog about having her taxes done by an income tax preparation firm, that phrase can then link to an income tax preparation firm, even though the blog itself is not about income tax preparation. The article is, and so the link is a natural one.