How to sell my product?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by smartrademoney, Jul 4, 2010.

1. smartrademoney

smartrademoney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi
    I am newbie
    and i need help
    I am learning how to buy and sell product
    and i do some landing page,sales page and tired to publish them
    such as in my singature

but unfortunately there are no buyers?
    please any one give me some advise
    thanks alot.

I do not know if my post is in correct place??

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My first suggestion would be to start with selling products that you have used yourself, that have worked for you and that you believe in. The product you are selling from the landing page (linked from your signature) talks about making $1,000 per day from Adsense. It's probably a safe assumption to say that you haven't made that kind of money from the information contained in that product. Hence, it is difficult for you to sell it with conviction.

Perhaps have a look through ClickBank, find a product that could help you personally, then buy it and test it out to see if it works for you. If the product doesn't work for you, you can request your money back. If it does work for you, you should be comfortable and confident recommending and selling it to others, and earning a commission for your efforts.

Does that sound like an approach you could use?

3. pakiboyg

pakiboyg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start selling your product in the local market 1st & after it increase the scope of your market after that.

4. smartrademoney

smartrademoney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for this information

5. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to sell my product?

It is possible that the products for promotion & SEO services needed by the website owner could be accessed most readily through one of the online direct marketing companies.Is i am right?

6. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

smartrademoney, the first thing I'd like to suggest is that you choose better
    products to promote. The Adsense product in your signature is, to say the least,
    highly controversial, although most people prefer to call it a scam. Here are some
    of the comments at imreportcard:

"Way outdated information, bad service."
    "Not much of a "treasure"
    "Great Looking Sales Page-Worthless is my Opinion"
    "Adsense Treasure... misleading name"
    "Completely worthless"
    "This program was horrible"

Added to that, I think you're finding difficulty in selling it because it can be found as a
    free download on several websites, including abid's, who wasn't smart enough to protect
    his download page...

On a positive note now, you can find good products to promote at PayDotCom, ClickBank,
    RapBank, Payspree (the latest 2 offer instant commission affilliate products, you get paid
    directly to your Paypal account).