How to see my remaining backlinks in web master tool?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually Google Web Master tool showing 1000 backlinks only for any website even my website.But my website having more than 50000 backlinks.How to see my remaining backlinks of my website in Google Webmaster tool?

2. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is option in WMT to download links based on their freshness, limited time period or full links from start. We can sort them based on our needs, it is one of the best feature of WMT.

• Like Like x 1
  3. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Webmaster does not display all the links pointing to your site. Mentioned here: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/55281?hl=en

You may check some links to your site by using command link:xyz.com. However, this command will not display all the backlinks either.

If you want to check all the backlinks of your site, you may use tools like SEMRush or Moz.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Webmaster also takes some time to update the status. And that is what is the case with you I think. Go to search traffic -> Links to your site. And you will have the details of your links.

5. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use other website analysis tools like opensite explorer, ahref site explorer, linkprofiler etc. to get the details about your website's backlinks.

6. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think any SEO tool will show you all the back link at one time , web master tool is the best tool provide by the google in that also you can't expect all the link it will show together or take a paid link like moz or ahref site explorer.

7. MeenaBhattachary

MeenaBhattachary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, according to me, you can take a look on Alexa, Backlink Watch, Open Site Explorer, Backlink finder, SEOMOZ, ahref site explorer, these are the tools where you can check your as well as competitor site backlinks.

8. sulbha

sulbha
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

There is option in WMT to download links based on their freshness, limited time period or full links from start. We can sort them based on our needs, it is one of the best feature of WMT. You may try some others tools like ahref or backlinkwatch.

9. Christina Maria

Christina Maria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web master tools only showing High Priority Approved backlinks Only , So once check with your backlink with Backlinkwatch tools

10. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think There is a problem in your WMT you need to search what is that, b coz if you have 5 sites and you are seeing 1000 backlinks for all sites, then there is something is fishy ..

11. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience Google Webmaster tool provides all details about all of your links but its reports are sometimes delayed. Wait one two weeks you will see all links there

12. GoldFather

GoldFather
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If you have 50,000 backlinks to your website you should know enough about SEO and link building to know how to discover backlinks to your website. Thats a ton of links.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Not necessarily. There are two possible scenarios to get that many links. If they were created by the webmaster, and the marketing efforts began about 2 1/2 years ago, that averages over 1600 links per month. That many links makes it likely that they are low quality links that were not created using the proper approved methods. The other possibility is they were purchased in bulk, either all at once or in separate large quantities. Either possibility means that the webmaster does NOT know enough about SEO or linkbuilding.

14. daviddakari

daviddakari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will be visible under site links and you cannot update that from your side as Google does that automatically and there is no way to check how many of them are remaining.

15. anubhavsharma78

anubhavsharma78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Webmaster tool does not display all the links and link history you can use other tools like MOZ and ahrefs.com to get a better hang of the links you made or in past or the links which are currently live . These tools can help you track the lost links and the rate of link building and loosing.

16. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi thr,

You always get missing back link in Google Web Master Tool. If you would like to know about your entire back link then you need to take paid link checker like Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, etc.

17. Prohance

Prohance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can sign in with the Google webmaster and follow the link : Go to search traffic -> Links to your site. And you will have the details of your links.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.