How to relieve stress?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Jashandeep, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can get rid from work stress?

Hi guys work with fun is the key to success . you should work as you want to work never take presser on yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's does apply to those people who really loves their work. Although, there are some people who loves to do their work but still is having a really hard time having fun because their boss is really annoying and rude. I think making more friends and listening to music is the goal to keep your stress level go up. Make sure that you also take some breaks and eat properly.

• Like Like x 2
  3. gmichel

gmichel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Easy to say. You may be stressed because of your colleagues or the boss even if you like your job.
    If you are your own boss and love the job, you maybe stressed by business worries...
    Ever way, take a step back and always try to improve your situation.

4. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read books...this is the best relaxation for me, or chatt with my friends, my work is really stressful especially when deadlines come so I need to relax. Otherwise my brain can explode :(

5. Forum Source

Forum Source
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look forward to the benefits of working and always just be relaxed and calm.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have the passion on your work, you won't get stressed. You will even enjoy it more. If you do not have interest at all on your job and only work for the sake of money - then it would waste you out early than you might ever thought.

7. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"HAPPY WORKERS ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN HARD WORKERS"

I believe the above line. So love your job, work while work, fun while fun. And you won't get stressed ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eugene24

Eugene24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if the weather is god just go to walk anywhere, if weather bad stay at home and watch TV or speak with friends.

9. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you get really the passion to your work, you won't ever get stressed. Well, it is normal to get stressed, overcoming your stress is better than letting it cover you.

10. Sunny

Sunny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take a deep breath. You can also move around for few mins.

11. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your job is doing something you love, then you'll never have to work a single day! You'll just simply enjoy it. So if you love your job - stay cool, if not - go out and chase your dreams.

12. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per haleymcadams1, you must love your work.

Imagine, if you love to sing and your career is singer. Do you feel stress? Or if you are a gamer, and your job is test out all the beta game and feedback review, you surely love it.

13. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I know it's easy to say. But if I am a boss and all I have to do is business worries, I know I'll be fine because I love my business and I know I can do better.

Reading books is also one of my hobbies before. I can read one book (thicker like Harry Potter series) and finished it in a day. Maybe I'll buy another book to read.

Try to balance your life. Don't work hard and stressing yourself to work hard. Be happy in what you do then that's the time that you'll love your work and finally all your efforts will be recognized.

Don't just look at the benefits of working it'll stress you out. Like I said, make yourself happy in what you do.

Agreed. Passion in your work means that you're happy in what you are doing.

Cool vibes! Don't loose that enthusiasm.

Funny thing is... it doesn't work for me. I get anxious when I'm moving around.

Thanks Pat! I would kill for an opportunity like that! Although it's really not my best skill.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eugene24

Eugene24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you work all the day with computer, just make a walk to the yard or somewhere else ) or just think about something good for a moment )

15. StarBC

StarBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Change your activity. If you spend all your day behind your desk then go to gym or out for dinner. Empty your mind. Your head must be "fresh". Look at the world outside of your business. New information and emotions will help you to be more flexible and creative and avoid the most of your stress.

16. sabrinasabino

sabrinasabino
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that if you enjoy your job so much, it wouldn't feel like you're working because you're having so much fun. But just make sure that when you get to that point, you are actually working for yourself because if you're working for someone else then they will be getting most of the benefits of your hard work.

17. thewatchwinders

thewatchwinders
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From my point of view: love your work every thing will become easy and stress free.

18. speedingticket

speedingticket
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Identify you're stress factors at work and evaluate properly. Do what is necessary to lower the stress levels that come with you're job if that's possible. A great way to lower stress is exercise. Doctors say 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise everyday helps lower stress levels. I started getting 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a year ago and it has helped me tremendously. I am much more calm at work now.

19. mbitsol

mbitsol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Eating frequently may help you get rid of stress. The healthier you are, the less stressed out you will be but make sure you don't over do it.

20. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyday in work I will just get a good vibes, The problem in home and in work must be separated, this is also adds the stress.