How To Reduce Electricity Expenses

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Rosy Queen, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We have a small business and we are planning to use monitoring devices installed in our office. There's nothing shady going on but we just want to be sure that our employees remain productive even when unsupervised. We are also having issues with the increasing cost of electricity bill and it might help us solve that in the long run, Do you know any company who offers monitoring and management program that we can use?

2. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In some cases, you may eliminate unnecessary expenses or unplug any items or power especially when not in use. That's so far the natural ways that I know. However, are you inquiring about who could manage and audit for your company? I'm sorry, but I do not know a company handling those matters. Maybe, you will need something innovative ideas which relates to technology.

3. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    Unplugging unused appliances in our case is not enough, we need to focus on helping the employees to be more productive to avoid wasting energy and we need to detect problems especially in production as early as it starts, I need monitoring solutions like that of Ecova or other companies similar to it, I'm currently reading reviews and I found out that monitoring and management programs can help reduce energy consumption and manage maintenance activities. I might give them a call after a few days to see what program they have, I'll keep you posted :) thanks!