How to recover keyword position?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by epicresearch, Dec 11, 2013.

1. epicresearch

epicresearch
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

HELLO,
    mah keyword all down from google ranking so please suggest me how to recover them?

2. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to find out what is the reason for down the ranking. You can compare your keywords with other websites and make submissions on some high PR websites. It can help you to recover.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

We could give you general advice, but as marriott has pointed out, there has to be a reason for the decrease. Without knowing what you have been doing so far, and if and how that might have changed recently, there is no way to give you a truly helpful answer to your question. You need to be as specific as possible about what you have been doing, whether or not you changed what you were doing, what you changed, when the rankings starting going down, and any other information that may assist us in solving the problem.
    I do have one question. I the six years I have been in the SEO business, I have seen several terms referring to keywords such as "long tail" or "short tail", but have never heard the term "mah keywords". Is "mah" an abbreviation or acronym of some type? If so, can you tell us what "mah" stands for? :D :D

4. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:) good question joeroxx.. "mah" sounds unique keyword isn't it?:):)

5. WebHostWala

WebHostWala
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree to joeroxx - it is all on case to case basis - every site has its own Marriott's and you will have to get your case studied in depth.

6. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you get any message in Your Webmaster Tool Account with any specific reason? Also it is difficult to suggest anything with no information. If possible share more details about your website, Traffic loss in case of Keyword Ranking loss, Some reasons that you think caused keyword drop, then only we all can help you somehow.

7. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was also wondering what is this "mah" keyword thing. Even though its unique, it seemed more like a slang for "my" I think. Just my thought. :)

8. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes,joeroxx sir said all possible reasons how to over come this problem. I also don't heard about this keyword far that is "Mah". you give some information by which we thing to solve it.

9. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend checking your backlinks and their quality and the content, which you have used on the website, check if that is unique or copied and do the needful.

10. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess you should try creating fresh and unique content and submit them. You can start from there.

11. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

one of my website was deranked from its keyword when i started to upload videos of it n youtube and its link was added in the description. what have you done recently?

12. JoanMatilda

JoanMatilda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do quality link buildings and get good pr to get keywords positions

13. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly find the reason behind this problem then their are many methods related to SEO which will surely help you in getting the position of your keywords like off page,on page, and many more or you can also take suggestion from and SEO experts also.