How to reach more customers in Facebook without spending money?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by shrikantha, Apr 11, 2017.

1. shrikantha

shrikantha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to reach more potential customers in Facebook without spending even 1 rupee (I'm from India hence rupee). I saw that many webmasters reach huge number of audiences, i wondered how they can and what is the secrete behind that. Please give me ideas to reach more customers in short time. Thank you in advance.

2. sinGN

sinGN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post more Good photos of your business or products in your facebook page.

3. Shivakumar

Shivakumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

post some good and trendy photos of your business and add many more related groups regarding your industry and share your photos in groups.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Basically, because you don't want to spend money, you would have to spend a lot of time doing the same thing that a boosted post would do, in addition to doing what you normally would do anyway. Join and participate in groups, sharing your expertise with other members, hoping they would then become your followers. I would not recommend, as others have done that you spend time posting photos of your business or products(assuming your business sells products), as you could wind up alienating the very people you are trying to reach by inundating them with advertising, which is not what social media is for. Larger companies have marketing departments that can take care of this, so a particular individual does not have to do it on their own. Unfortunately, what you want to do is not going to happen in a short time, and there is no "magic pill" that you can use to shorten it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, shrikantha. Facebook can still be an effective marketing/sales acquisition tool even if you don't spend a dime on it.

I'd like to share with you some resources that I think can guide you throughout the process:
    https://www.convertwithcontent.com/increase-facebook-reach-paying-advertising/
    https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/243028

http://www.contentfac.com/how-to-gain-customers-through-facebook/

Hope these help!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Next Income Tax season I am thinking of offering a $20 gift card to new clinets. I will use Facebook to do this.

7. Charlsneck

Charlsneck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Often I heard about facebook which has a million users, visit in a single day. Really! this is not a jock. even I also visit 2 and 3 times for 1 hrs or 2 hrs. but not a purpose for buy products, only for entertainment. sometimes I saw a lot of social videos, promotional video, advertisement video bla bla..... Whereas I know that by face we can increase awareness, visibility of services, products, and website without spending the money. But in some term, i am not talking about paid, just talking about organic revenue. If you want to reach more right customer, request to people on facebook related to your products.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook groups can be very helpful in order to reach lots of people. You can join related groups and share your products/services there from time to time. You should not over do it as you may get banned by facebook. Join groups which have large number of members and are related to your niche.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start doing Facebook Live videos and start sharing the video on niche relevant FB groups. If you are camera shy then you can always record your screen and then share it.

10. Eleena

Eleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are wishing to get more potential visitors as well as customers to your website then it is needed to get potential audience to your Facebook page first. If you dont have the niche audience then there is no point to post about your products or services. Then you need to give informative, helpful and sometimes interesting posts to your engage your audience. You can give video posts as they are becoming more popular on Facebook now, and you can even create offer sometimes to attract them.

11. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offering your product at very cheap price can attract visitor. You can start posting interesting images and humor images which can force people to like your page.

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The problem with posting humorous images to "force" people to like your page is that these humorous posts have nothing to do with the original reason for starting the page. For example, let's say you have a day care business. If you post humorous images and jokes, people may follow your page, but when they need day care they will go to someone who has the expertise they need.

13. codetheos

codetheos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

FB is simple - either you invest money and you content pops out or you get really creative and then you can invest none - but really you need to get creative about what you do and also create the content tailored to the target audience. For me the best examples of creativity-based success are science fanpages, popularizing knowledge - for business it can be know-how.

For instance - make infoographics. But they need to be more than just obvious divisions of product, services types etc, cannot be overly complex though.

14. vamert

vamert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be active in posting. Much better if you are posting funny meme. Video uploading also give you a lots of engagement but make sure it was usable or funny video

15. nowitscheaper

nowitscheaper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wrote an article on this very topic. The best thing you can do is to read up on edgerank, and factors that increase your organic reach. Always use images! And always think about why someone would comment, like or engage in your post. If you can't think of a reason then you need to rethink your post.