How to Rank Single Keyword ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by carlbaker, Feb 27, 2014.

1. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Want to Rank my Single keyword "Telemarketing" In Google.co.uk For Amvoc telemarketing Companies Any Suggestion...

2. Julia86

Julia86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important aspect or concern of ecommerce or any other online business is to drive traffic to the site. This is the reason the most renowned Web Designing And Development company and ecommerce service providers offer basic SEO to their clients that helps in ranking the keyword in the top internet records.

3. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it's the keywords, not traffic,
    If you get ranking for information, it's hard to say you can get expect orders

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You might say it's getting traffic using the right keywords. You have a point - if you rank for keyword pertaining to information about, for example, home security systems, you're not going to get many sales. But if you rank for a keyword that is searched by people actually looking to buy a home security system, you're going to get more sales.
    Keeping this in mind, getting ranked for a single word may not bring much buying traffic. It also may be very competitive, and may require too much work to get ranked, based on the small amount of visitors you may get who are actually interested in your product/service.
    I won't go into the exact techniques, since that has been covered elsewhere on the forum, but they are the same, regardless of the number, or length, of keywords you are pursuing.

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First and foremost, why would want to rank for that single keyword? Have you made a research about the behavior of the users that are searching for that keyword?

I suggest you target keywords that will generate a good quality number of traffic for your site. Telemarketing is a very broad word that you can come up with thousands of different types of contents that you can use to drive traffic. Start your analysis again and see if you can find better keywords that can give you a good number of traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For ranking single keyword in local Google searches you need to do search engine submission of your website. Also local search engine listing will help your website appear in the top results of Google.co.uk

7. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do some local search listing , directories and blog post easily get ranked in couple of days

8. rdsbusiness

rdsbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do some offpage technic like bookmarking, Directory submission, blog comments, forum submission, and article submission....But its difficult task to improve the keyword...dont use copied content...

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Here we go again! I said I wasn't going to go into it because it has been covered elsewhere, but apparently some members insist on spreading misinformation as many times as possible. Directories and blog comments are NOT Good techniques for ranking anything, no matter how long your keywords are. This hasn't been mentioned as much but you are not going to rank for keywords that are worth pursuing in a couple of days, no matter who tells you you can, and/or how many times they say it.

10. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do some seo activity to rank a single keyword like directory, bookmarking, blog posting etc on the particular keyword

11. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Friends Its a Good News That I Had Done it Means My Keyword Comes in 8th Position "Telemarketing" In Google.co.uk For my Website "AMVOC"...i had Tried Almost all activity of off-page and on-page for bring that up thanks for your support friends and Moderators of Forum

12. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest posts on other telemarketing uk based blogs with 1/2 links pointing back to your main site. You'll see the results in the next few days.

13. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That keyword is having so much competition in search results because it is the most popular and a single word. So it takes long time to get results, but it not impossible, it is possible if we will do strong search engine optimization like article postings, good on page optimization and some other Google friendly techniques.