How To Rank NL(Not Listed) Keyword In Google ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by hamishcode, Oct 8, 2013.

1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can anyone Help Me out that I Am Trying many Off-Page Activity For My This Keyword Power Generation Through Windmills to get rank In Google Serp. But i Was fail again this Time .... So anyone Help me What i need to Do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What have you done so far to promote that site hamishcode?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What do you mean by a "NL(NotListed) Keyword"? I am not familiar with the term, and couldn't find it in Google's Webmaster Guidelines. Did you mean that the keyword is not listed in Google's SERPs? Or did you mean that your website is not listed in the SERP's for that keyword? If the latter, you don't need to use "NL(Not Listed)", it just confuses the issue.
    Like Fergal, I would like to know what you have done so far. "Many Off-Page Activity" is not specific enough for us to know how much help to give you.

4. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm basing my answer on the assumption you mean you're page is not ranking for this keyword, in which case I would suggest taking a good look at the page first.

Have you checked made sure your keyword is on the page? Is there any citation references? (usually an added plus), have you checked on what your competitors have done on their pages and what are they linking to?

5. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just inserting that keyword in your meta data of all inner pages of your website.Then inserting that keyword in your home page content.Give the keyword as alt tag to your images and banner of website.Give fetch us Google for your all inner pages URL in web master tool after finishing those things.After that do some reviews to your home page URL.with in 2 weeks that keyword should getting rank on Google

6. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good way to list anchor text with hyperlink with minimum total posts.By the way, keep linking with relevant websites and write articles about your products.

7. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Best way to link your keyword is Post articles and press release.

8. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post press release, blog commenting and social bookmarking in high pr websites.

9. Kev H

Kev H
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Given the fact that the OP hasn't been back to reply in a week and that his original post had his targetted key-prhase linking to what I assume is his website, then I guess we know what he has been doing lol. (Fair enough - hope he's doing more though :) )

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I took a look at his links, and I noticed most of the links are no-follow, which isn't going to help much.

11. TracyKate

TracyKate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting and forum posting is main source to get keywords high in search engine.
    Rather you can also do articles, Press release, Social Bookmarking in high PR sites.

12. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For that you need to get some do-follow links for your site which would be too useful for the site. Do-follow link can get easily from article submission and a unique content can help you out to get your keyword on ranking.

13. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can share your content through your business’s social accounts – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn.

14. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Really Been long I had Visit in Forums But Still Want to Say Hi to All my friends , But Still i didn't get this Keyword : Power Generation Through Windmills rank in Google Serp , As i tried all your Tactics or Suggestion You Provide me..I need your help Guys.

15. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What hamishcode might mean is that his/her page is still not index for that certain keyword/s.

The main focus then for you to be able to index that site or page for that keyword are:
    1. Continuous on-site blogging that either directly or indirectly target your target page;
    2. Update [all SEO elements] of the page and target your keyword on it (make use of variations)

Regards,
    Mark

16. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post article, blog commenting and social bookmarking in high pr websites and sharing for more websites.