How to Rank My New site In GOOGLE?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by sam008, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam008

sam008
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I built new website and i want to rank in google.

Can anyone tell me please how to rank website in google.

Thanks.

2. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, in order to rank your new site in Google, I highly advise doing some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) research. This will help you rank higher on Google searches for specific keywords. If you don't know what keywords are, ask and I'll help you out with that.

Pretty much there's plenty of ways you can increase your SERPs (Search Engine Ranking Placement). You can do this by creating backlinks with the anchor text relating to the keywords you're trying to rank for. Also, social bookmarking is a great free resource tool you can use to help promote your site. It will not only help you rank better on the search engines, but it will also drive traffic from those specific social bookmarking sites, especially if you've written a nice article!

Another way to gain some more notability for your site is through article submission. Write some articles and throw in a few links in the mix. Make sure the articles are well written though, or it might not be as effective.

If you need help with any of these in specific, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Sam, are you looking for help with the site in your sig or a different site? If you let us know the URL we will be able to give you more specific help. If you'd prefer not to reveal the URL that's fine too.

As JBMedia, pointed out one of the most important first steps is to get some links to your site, from sites that are already indexed in Google. You can do this by forum posting, commenting on blogs, article submission, directory listings (of dubious value), social networking, etc.

If your site is not already listed in Google at all, you can add it to Google here.

Please post back with your thoughts and we will do our best to help you.

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

4. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can submit your site to Google using Google webmaster tools. Login to your Google account and add your website, then create and submit a sitemap of your website to your Goog le webmaster tools.. This is the fastest way that would allow you to add your site to Google.

5. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some tips to get your site in Google:

1. Add New Content everyday if possible.
    2. Always add unique content or Google can ban your site from search.
    3. You can add your site here - http://www.google.com/addurl/
    4. Optimize your site For Search Engine it is called SEO.

Follow the steps and get your site in Search Engine.

6. bubblesbane

bubblesbane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

> Get as many backlinks as possible
    > post on forum
    > Submit your site with high Page Ranking link directories
    > Submitting to some strong article directories
    > Constantly update your site

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For the new site, suggest do some keyword research. Long tails keyword strategy will helps to get good ranking. Find some long tails keyword with low competitive and good search volume in your niche, then optimize your content. At the same time, try to get some strong backlink if possible. Else, try to submit article to ezine or digg, it will helps to get indexed too

8. bnmguy

bnmguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Damn, I was going to say the same thing. It helped my site a lot once I uploaded the sitemap to Google.

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, sitemap is the way to get indexed fast. However, it not helping in SERP ranking

10. hevanpal

hevanpal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

that's a long story we cant put them up here, got some information or buy some books from bookstore~
    good luck

11. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Sam008.

If you want to increase your web rank so you have to do some process like first you have to submit your url in DMOZ which is containing directories of different website.After you have to create your Blog and put your url in your Blog.When anybody visit your link then Google provide back link its depend on how many clicks are hits on your url.You also do the Article submission,classified submission and many other things. If you have more back link then Google increase your Web rank.

There are lots and lots of way to increase your rank, please search and you will find the best.
    Hope this will help you.

12. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dmoz directory helps alot but it is very hard to get approved now. The only way to get listed at Dmoz directory is pay for it. If you submit for free review, normally it will tkae about 2 years time for the "review"

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's the first time I've heard that you can pay to have your site listed in Dmoz. Can you please tell us a little more as to how that works or provide a link to a paid submission page?

14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is something "illegal", some people are offering this kind of service but most of them are scam. However, you can pay for the Dmoz editor to helps to list your website into the Dmoz, the percentage get listed is high but not 100% guaranteed.

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the explanation Sigma. I suppose given the prestige and value of DMOZ links it's not surprising that some editors would abuse their position for their own financial gain.

16. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal,

You might be interested in seeing this post - http://www.webproworld.com/search-e...53039-dmoz-editor-wants-300-list-my-site.html

Yes, Many of editors take money for getting there sites listed. They should not do like that.

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

18. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First Get Listed in Google. Google uses a crawler robot that automatically index pages on the web. Getting indexed by GoogleBot is the first step to getting ranked in Google, so don't expect immediate results for your web pages to show up in searches. Give it some time and work on optimizing your pages.

19. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your site is new and you want to get site come on the first page .
    First you have need to focus on page . Your site must contain optimized meta tag , title , keyword , description , alt tags , heading tags , css and javascript .
    your site must be contain quality content . There is no keyword stuffing , your site structure must be optimized , there should be navigation and breadcrumb control .
    There is no any doorway or clocking pages , there is no any 404 error page , solved the 301 redirect issue . must contain robots txt file , There should be xml and html site structure . Create google analytics and webmaster account .
    when you finished on page , Then you have need to focus on off page seo , perform all the off page activity to get the back link for the do follow and relevant site . More number of back link give your site first rank in the google page .

20. carldweb

carldweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some times newsly registered domain come to top just because of good relevancy with keywords.
    You have to keep in mind, site should be less weighted, simple in hierarchy, User friendly & you should update you blog at least 2 - 3 times in month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.