How to rank keyword within short time

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 13, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

I want to know the techniques to ranking my keyword within short time but in a proper ways. I am not ready to use any blackhead techniques. lots of experts are here so I hope I will get some good & effective techniques.

Thanks

James

2. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Perhaps you willing to spend heavy budget on marketing, else there is no way to get a website up in short time.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Even with a heavy budget, your website probably will not be ranked in a short time. Anyone who knows the proper way to do SEO knows that it takes time for it to work properly. There could also be a wide variety of what someone considers a "short" time. A novice may want to get their website ranked in a month, where someone who knows SEO knows it could take up to three months to see substantial results. An individual doing SEO would take longer than an SEO firm. A website owner doing SEO on their own site could take even longer. Making a "short time" a priority is not where you want to go.

4. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this would really take long if you are going to do proper SEO. Getting it done in a "short time" is almost next to impossible. If you are concerned about the time then you might have to sacrifice the proper method in SEO, if not then be patient. Fruits of your labor will surely be great at the end.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would not recommend that he "sacrifice the proper method in SEO". James is already having problems getting his site ranked, adding to his problems is not going to help. You're right about the rest, though. Taking the time to do SEO properly may not be the quickest way, but it will be worth the wait.

6. Iconiplex

Iconiplex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're not doing blackhat, you won't get it ranked quickly. Even then, while I'm not supporting the use of blackhat methods on legitimate business websites, many blackhat methods are becoming antiquated, so you would need to know the techniques as they are developed - and many quick rankings are short-lived anyway, which is why on blackhat forums you will see a rise in requests for SEO on "churn and burn" website while everyone else talks about a "white hat revolution" for legitimate websites.

I'm assuming that by wanting to rank quickly, you mean you want quick traffic to your website. Whenever my clients want quick results but still want the quality visitors that SEO brings them, I set them up a temporary AdWords campaign which helps bring traffic while rankings are still improve for our major keywords. You may want to look into paid advertising if you want results you can control with a few clicks of your mouse, though the fact shouldn't be overlooked that any of these things do require a certain level of skill.

7. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using blackhat methods does get you rank quickly but won't last long and white hat is just the opposite of it. So your gonna have to choose from the two, which is to rank quickly or be legitimate. Black or white. But, I guess you would choose white, so your gonna have to be patient for your keyword to rank up. The above suggestion of iconiplex is a good method.

8. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use organic seo methods to get ranking easily. Its take time but your keyword stability for more long time.
    use blog post
    good content promotion
    slide share ppts
    info graphics
    articles
    blog commenting
    and many more
    don't forgot to list your business in google places

9. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@OP: It depends on the competition of the keyword you're looking for to rank up your site.

the most effective way is to Guest blog on authority sites such as searchenginejournal, sitepronews and many more like that..