How to raise Facebook likes & attract more followers?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by nancydo, Aug 9, 2013.

1. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes I toss myself about how to improve our Facebook followers. Actually, we always keep in mind making daily updates, but the actual results are not very feasible. Can you share ur own methods?

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its like you can make new friends and involve with them,you may start writing your blog and entertain them with your writings or any speciality in you through which they may follow you..

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have one idea which I plan to use more on my blog. It is a sort of bribe.

The basis of it is using a plugin I can lock certain content (for me it will be my ebooks, promotional codes or something similar) and that content will stay locked until someone socially shares the page or likes on Facebook. Once they share the content, the ebook or promotional code will unlock.

This is pretty good and I have seen it massively increase social media advertising.

6. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could you share what plugin that is?

The idle way of increasing followers and friends would be to have a interactive profile and update it regularly and be a human. Do not simply post like a bot and interact with your friends.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

8. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you hired a consultant to teach you and do some of the work for you for about 2 weeks then it'll certainly save you a lot of time. What's better is once you have all the tactics and the knowledge and the tricks up your sleeve you can then move onto other ventures and bigger projects.

9. sbglobal

sbglobal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

For increasing Facebook like , You should use Facebook page link in your email signature. You can also invite all Your friends to like such page.

10. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We've tried offering dicounts for each "Like" click on Facebook or Twitter, but it seems inefficient. Could u share the plugin u're employing?

#10 nancydo, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  11. spyindiaa

spyindiaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to increase facebook likes you have to make new updates regularly and have attractive and new look the photos u upload should be attractive and have a good experience how to attract people how to attract the peoples..

12. racheljordon

racheljordon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more Facebook fan followers you must use Other Social Media
    Other forms of social media and on the web interaction can also aid you get more Facebook followers. Make an interesting video and publish on YouTube. Then publish on your Facebook fan page and then tweet the website link to the video too. Talked with all your followers about it & retweet. after spend some time take a look of result choose fans to whom you retweet as perfectly, they will likely return the favor. Many people will retweet or share should you essentially request. Also Post on other active community and market discussion boards with a signature that inbound links to your Facebook page and provides a wonderful deal.

13. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your advice. I'll try and measure the results :D

14. saurabh_saxena

saurabh_saxena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

15. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are 2 types of plugins I am using:

1. Wordpress social plugins (Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox in this example)

[​IMG]

This will open a small window and ask your visitors to like your facebook page.
    You can chose the pages you want your plugin to open on, as well as the time (simultaneously or a while after the page opens).
    It is probably best to use it on blog post pages and set it to open 10-15 seconds after the visitor gets to your page. This way you will target the visitors interested in your content and this would increase the chances of getting a "like" from them.

2. Facebook plugin (Static HTML in this example)

[​IMG]

This will create a Custom Tab on your Facebook business page.

When visitors clicks on the tab, you have the option to use a "fan gate" to give them access to the information they are looking for.
    This means that they will be taken to a first page, where you will ask them to like your Facebook page and from here they will be automatically redirected to the page they are looking for (after they press the "like" button, of course).

You can use this kind of tabs to insert your whole website and display it directly on your Facebook page. You can also use html, css and java to create whatever you need these tabs to display.

The tabs have a direct link that you can use (for example you give something away for free and place the link on your website, blog or other social media platforms).

Another advantage is that if you are using paid campaigns on Facebook, promoting through a custom tab, rather than your website or any other external platform, will considerably reduce the advertising cost.

• Like Like x 1
  16. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your facebook is liked already. It's ur turn now :D

17. seonovustech

seonovustech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Design your fan page attractively by adding colorful photos and specific information to gain the attention of more readers.
    Plan the page's appearance and content in some detail, including the image that you want to project from the outset.
    You'll most likely get the best results by posting your comments to pages with hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, and by being one of the first to comment on updates made on those pages. Don't overdo your links, however; keep it to a reasonable amount or you'll risk annoying people.
    Be sure to share other people's Facebook updates too. This will create a reciprocal relationship that encourages them to share your Facebook updates with their followers and fans.
    Upload some great photos worth viewing and include your Facebook URL as part of the description.
    If possible, think of ways that you can create exclusive content that only gets published on your Facebook page!

• Like Like x 1
  18. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm ur follower in Facebook already!

• Like Like x 1
  19. crescoseo

crescoseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All you just have to do is to be active on these platforms. Make sure you are sharing things regularly, sharing quality information, interacting with other content. :cool:

20. zafarkhan

zafarkhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello to improve FB like and follow i think apart from your actual product page you should also post some latest trends and news which people more related too. and on a lighter note you can post some funny pic.