How to propaganda product effective online?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by apexis, May 15, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to propaganda product effective online?
    our company produce and sell ip video surveillance. Is there any suggestions about how to propaganda product effectively online?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure what you mean by "propaganda". Did you mean to ask how to "promote" your product? Propaganda is defined as "ideas, facts or allegations spread to further one's cause or damage an opposing cause" or "the spreading of ideas, information or rumor for the purpose of injuring an institution, cause, or person".
    I noticed you've been asking a lot of questions about using SEO to promote your website. Are you still interested in that?

3. alex

alex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always someone asks me how to get their product online will be famous to online market. Just remember again about gools for online market is also known as web marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing about your product. So is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of your products or services over the Internet. Online marketing is considered to be broad in scope because it not only refers to marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media. Digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems are also often grouped together under online marketing. All about i say is propaganda product effectively online. 12 Tips and Tactics For Your Online Marketing Plan for take your product be famous efective market:

# 1 – Research how others have gotten their products to market.
    For this steps you must understand the tools available including sell sheets, intellectual property such as trademarks, copyrights and various patents, and the potential market for your product. There are several good books, courses, columns and online communities available for aide in your research, but as the inventor, you are the best person to decide which market is best for your product.

# 2 – Have An Open Mind – Brainstorm With Your Team Regularly
    Collaboration with fellow team members can be of benefit to all parties involved. Not only will collaboration open up new ideas, but it will also improve buy-in from other associates. If you’re in an internet marketing rut, or just looking to breathe that new life into your plans to dominate the search and social web, be aware of the resources you may already have at your disposal.

# 3 – Buy one or two well-regarded books on inventing.
    Look for those that focus on making money, not just patents and read them. I frequently hear from people who say, "I bought your book but I am still confused." In answer to a couple questions I find they have not actually read the book. After this step you may adapt the next five steps to incorporate what you have learned in your research.

# 4 - The Journey Is Just As Important As the Destination – Just Make Sure You Document
    Along the way to creating your “perfect” internet marketing plan, there is a lot to learn. Remembering that the journey leads to our destination will put us in the right frame of mind to learn from the experience. As you’re making mistakes or experiencing success it is essential that you document the steps that you took to get there.

# 5 - Conduct market research.
    Identify products on the market, both online and in stores that are similar to your product idea, and note which companies make them and where they are sold.

# 6 - Become An Agent of Change – Don’t be Afraid to Try New Things
    Fear consumes many people both personally and professionally. A fear of failing or disappointment can often lead to a stagnant and uninspired plan for dominance on the web. Instead of allowing fear to make an appearance, instead recognize that mistakes will be made, but they will be a learning experience.

# 7 - Spend time on the Patent Agency and Trademark Office (PATO) website to identify and read any patents similar to your concept.

# 8 – Take Some Time to Breathe – Step Back and Survey the Situation
    A true marketer knows that our industry is a very customer-centric business. Without our customers we wouldn’t have jobs. It can become very easy to fall into time sucking tactics that may only put us further behind.

# 9 – Makes online marketing also refers to the placement of media.
    Along many different media stages of the customer engagement cycle through search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads on specific websites, email marketing, mobile advertising, and Web 2.0 strategies.The inventions are as varied as the creative people who developed them. They have ranged from child feeding devices to software programs to frozen foods to electronic gardening tools to cell phone accessories.

# 10 – Develop as good a prototype as possible with your available resources.
    This can be as basic as a drawing or as evolved as a professionally made product.

# 11 – Connect with other entrepreneurs in your local area or online to share information, resources & offer support.

# 12 – Makes draft a your business plan; starting with the fundamentals and make more good with a lot of business consultant.

Most all of the tactics mentioned above will lend themselves to creating a stronger, more cohesive marketing plan. At one time or another, most of us have faced a situation where we knew our plan wasn’t working, but weren’t exactly sure how to fix it. Online marketing also must be ties together for creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including design, development, advertising and sales. Let us start by saying that if this is a question you've been asking, you are exactly where you should be.

If you truly have an invention--something that has not been created before--there is no set way to get it to market and there is no right way. Finding out how to get your product to market is often more relevant to your success than the features and benefits of your invention. In fact, real money-spending consumers don't buy inventions; they buy products. So, shift your approach away from the typical inventing lexicon to how to sell a new product.

I hope that these tips & tactics will become part of a stronger plan and give you the hight spirit to get on the fast to online marketing success.

Ref :
    http://www.zulafdal.com
    http://www.toprankblog.com
    http://www.wikipedia.org