HOW TO Promoting your website, online advertising, search engine optimization,

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by iamMR, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamMR

iamMR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HOW TO Promoting your website, online advertising, search engine optimization,i have no idea and im confused with this recently !
    cause i did some online shopping sites ,but i think there is little people no my sites !
    here are my sites
    edhardymarts

obama-sports

martvip

vibram-5finger

can anyone give me advice for how to to online advertising and promoting my sites ?:) and i will let u be my VIP CUSTOMERS !THX A LOT

i do 4 kinds of business on internet ,all of them about the sports clothes shoes and so on !and they have high quality ,cool style !! but i dont no y i have so little customerscan anyone give me some advice about my business ??

after u viste my sites will u be my best customers ? and if not ,can u give me some advice how to let u be my VIP ?:)

2. simple

simple
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum iamMR, thanks for joining. Your 5finger site looks like a jewellery site, yet it sells footwear. Otherwise your sites look good, so the reason you don't have many customers probably comes down to marketing and promotion.

What have you been doing to promote your sites to date?

Have you considered focusing on one site until it reaches the level of sales you require? This could be a more effective approach than spreading yourself across a number of sites at the same time.

Have a look at some of our Featured Online Marketing, Advertising & SEO Threads to get you started with your online promotion and post back here with your thoughts and any questions you have.

Good luck with it.

[Threads and posts merged!]

4. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have looked at the first 2 sites:

The first one; when I clicked on any link ("contact us" etc) it was not loading correctly, so I left the site.

The second one; As a consumer my main concern would be that the email address is only a Yahoo one and not a "company" one. ie. [email protected] etc. Also I found it worrying that there is no company detail. I.e. who am I buying from? how can I phone them if something goes wrong? How can I check if they are a legitimate company? There needs to be more details. The "Privacy notice" page is also too messy. There is no space between the text.

I will assume the other sites are the same. If you want people to buy from you they need to be able to trust the site and the "company" - my opinion.

Best of luck.

5. wdywft

wdywft
    uix_expand uix_collapse

woah, I just clicked on the martvip site and my virus program came up and said 'WAIT - this site could be dangerous...' - that's not good...

6. iamMR

iamMR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thx for ur advice and friendly ! i never thought its so hard to do business on internet ,however ,i will do better with ur help !:| the sites are in improving !it will be great cause ur advice !:)

thx all the same !i will pay more attention to the advertising and promoting !this is my first time to do business ,i think i need learn more from u friendly people xD : thx very much :$$:

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You're welcome iamMR and thanks for posting back. Please do let us know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else we can help with.

8. iamMR

iamMR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thx

thx for ur care ,Fergal! i have no questions atm ,and im in improving my sites with u peoples advice ! and everythings is easy to do now !:)

9. Drake01

Drake01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising plays a very important role in the growth of a business, one has to make sure that right advertising strategy is used to advertise a business. It’s really good to know that such a big advertising and marketing events are happening. I could not make it this time, but I will try my best attend the event next year.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The sites are not opening for me at the moment iamMR, did you close them?

11. SSLMatrix

SSLMatrix
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the first you need to submit your website to Search Engines,such as google.com, yahoo.com.
    Second, you don't want to spend money on advertising so you need to register your web to many free B2B web, yellowpages and forums.
    Third, you need to update your web content everyday.

12. Zara Mari

Zara Mari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's also not opening on my side. Can you check the URL you assigned on your link texts?

13. Word

Word
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All 4 sites failed to load for me just now. Real problem there.

14. Charles-John

Charles-John
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All your sites are down. So first advice: It should be up 24hrs a day if you want people or atleast search engine bots to visit them.

15. brandonmarx

brandonmarx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The same is with me, the sites aren't opening.

16. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If you would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.