How to promote my word-press blog to get huge traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by krishnanayak, Aug 23, 2016.

1. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to promote my word-press blog to get huge traffic? Hello every one please give some perfect tips to promote my blog to get huge traffic as well as suggest some good keyword . My blog related to description of SEO, SMO, PPC etc.. This is my blog- http://blog.seomartweb.com/

2. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your WordPress blog in different Social Media Marketing platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. Almost billions of the customer are using these platforms on a daily basis so it is the better way to promote your blog online.
    You can also promote your blog with guest posting sites by approaching different bloggers online with high DA.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Physician, heal thyself!! In other words, as an SEO provider, you should be giving advice on this subject, not asking for it. In any case, Magento_oCodewire is correct, you can promote your blog on various social networking sites. I wouldn't bother with guest posting, since you are promoting a blog, and visitors to the other blogs would have no reason to visit yours. If you decide to write articles for LinkedIn, be aware there are many SEO professionals there, so make sure your articles are accurate and up to date, or you may get some feedback you may not want.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to that, you can submit your blog article to high PR article submission sites like goarticles, ezinearticles etc as well as include your link in form of your niche keywords in them. Make sure the articles contain useful useful and valuable content that will be very beneficial to online readers in a way that they will want to visit your website to learn more about it.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Article submission sites have ben penalized by Google for violating their Webmaster Guidelines. I would not recommend wasting a quality article on article submission sites.

6. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wow, so shocked hearing this,..so what exactly is the way forward as per article submission process is concerned. is it now useless?. all of the submission sites?,.even ezinearticles?

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

For the vast majority of article submission sites, if not all, I would say, yes, they are useless. Submitting articles to sites related to the subject of the website being promoted, or to well known, reputable websites like LinkedIn, would give a much better result. It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, that the same article should not be submitted to multiple sites - write an original article for each site.

8. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to all for your valuable contribution..

9. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From your view now, i guess why you are saying its useless is if you submit the same article to numerous article submission sites and if the niche is not that same as that of the article that one is submitting. this is the main reason why there is a software called article spinner and it is even embed in the article submission software itself, though i dont really trust the spinner 100% to generate unique articles from an original article.
    As for the related subject, note that the submission sites have a series of categories where one can choose the one that relates to his niche. for example is you want to submit an article on sports, you can select sports from the categories while filling in the submission form.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You shouldn't. I don't recommend the use of article spinners for this very reason. Google is now smart enough to recognize when an article has been "spun", especially when it is used for link building - just replacing certain words with the desired keyword, or a similar word or phrase, doesn't work.

In most cases, an article is submitted to an article submission site specifically to build links, regardless of the number of categories it has. I would rather see an original article submitted to a related website, because it is more likely to reach the intended audience, which should be the desired goal.

11. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ok sir,. well noted. i am now very clear on the point you intend to drive at and i understand your point of view very well. case closed on this issue. thank you for your concern.
    form your responses so far both here and in other posts, i must say that you are a well-experienced SEO expert and professional. hope i am right?

12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

The general rule for any linkbuiling is: the easier a link is to obtain, the lower the value of that link.

Which means that most unmoderated link building is worthless. The valuable links aren't easy to get anymore, it can take weeks of hard work to get a few good links. Concentrate more on your onsite SEO. Internal linking can give your site a real boost if (and this is the important bit) it's done properly. A link has to add value. Which means it needs to be relevant, useful and take the visitor to a page that is informative, accurate and helpful.

13. william jones

william jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure that your blog is done with full content optimization and the required keywords, images and user friendly. Then check your on-page issues and then start of with off-page in the later stages.

14. Kimberly Stannis

Kimberly Stannis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone always mention the typical social media marketing practices like starting a Facebook page, Twitter account, etc... but there are many other popular social platforms out there that can bring in high amounts of traffic, while also providing valuable backlinks. Take Reddit for example. If you haven't heard of it, there's millions of people on it and their's a section for just about any topic you can think of.

So you post links to your articles in the SEO section there, people comment on it and if it's a useful link, they'll upvote you so more people will see it. Also, engage the community by posting some helpful tips/guides there. You can go a long way with a community that big.