How to promote my online cosplay costumes store website?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Manluyunxiao, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Manluyunxiao

Manluyunxiao
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a new website for sale cosplay costumes. We have a factory and made the costumes by ourself. Mainly supply Marvel and DC comic superhero cosplay costume. Market is high-end and can accept custom made.
    Now the website is new. Our quality is high but no one know our website. I have ask a facebook friend, they rather buy things on amazon.
    So how I can I promote my new website? Anyone have some good suggestion?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could:
    - promote your items on amazon too
    - promote your items on social media
    - pay for ads
    - SEO your website to increase traffic.

3. Manluyunxiao

Manluyunxiao
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for you advise.
    1. I sale on amazon before. But for some copyright issue, my account has been closed.
    2. Yes, I post on facebook, twitter,etc. But seems the result is not so good.
    3. What kind of ads, can you advise?
    4. I am SEO now. Would you advise some SEO suggestion?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

1. I sale on amazon before. But for some copyright issue, my account has been closed.
    I can understand why. Because the characters are owned by Marvel and DC, you need to show you have permission to create the costumes.
    2. Yes, I post on facebook, twitter,etc. But seems the result is not so good.
    What did you post? What you post is just as important as where. You don't want to be "selling" all the time.
    3. What kind of ads, can you advise?
    You can advertise on social media, just not all the time. Old-fashioned classified ads may work as well.
    4. I am SEO now. Would you advise some SEO suggestion?
    Without knowing what you've already done, we couldn't offer any helpful suggestions here, but there are many threads in our marketing forums that may help.

5. paullinus

paullinus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can even place your ads, probably banner type, on good blogs having good daily traffic. Look for such blogs which upload about 5-6 posts every day.

6. The15MinStartup

The15MinStartup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

You can speak to Amazon about the copyright issue and provide proof that you have permission to sell products of those characters. However, they have also started blocking certain brands to only be sold by the company themselves. If you have a proper license you may still be able to sell though.

Instagram and Pinterest can also work well for you. You can approach instagram influencers who match your company' target audience to do a competition or giveaway and on Pinterest you can pin pictures of your costumes on group boards where a lot of parents will see them.

Hope that helps.

7. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i have a great idea for your website. The best way to sell these products is on an affilate platform. Do affiliate marketing for your website. Add your product to the amazon and other e commerce websites. Try to promote your business on social media like facebook and twitter they would be a great help for your business.
    if you want to go for paid campaigns use facebook adverts which is far more good and effective then Google PPC. You can also promote your website by traditional methods like newspaper advertisements, banners and Promotional products.

8. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a lots of option promote your cosplay costumes store:
    1. Ebay & Amazon is the best option.
    2. Social Media is Also good option.
    3. Search Engine Submission.
    4. Paid Advertisement through PPC.
    5. Create Sum Brand Page.
    These are some best platform to promote your stuff.

9. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start off by listing your product on Amazon and maybe giveaway your products for free on forums. Amazon FBA is another route you can go which seems like win-win to me. Also, considering Amazon has a lot of inventory you can try promoting the product on Amazon ads.

10. DavidMichael

DavidMichael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can Promote you costume Shop online via social media like instagram, facebook, post your new stock pictures,promote your shop name,daily update on social media, follow more pepoples.